I love this site!

NeoArashi

I really love this site, there is only one thing missing... or it's there, only I don't see it: a Milestones list. I have these milestones as of now:

1st Trophy (duh!)

1st Platinum

500th Trophie

1000th Trophy

1337th Trophy

1500th Trophy

Fastest Platinum

10th Platinum

Latest Platinum.

I'd like to know what other Milestones I can acheive. Is there a way to see this?

If not possible, then is there a way to easily know who the guy with the most trophy around here is? So I can see his milestones?

Err. Never mind my last question... I just saw the leaderboards...

over 700 platinum? Really?

You get one for every 10 plats and every 500 trophies you get. Once you get to a certain level (i think it's 50 plats/5000 trophies) your mile stones change and only display every 1000th trophy and 25th platinum as far as i know, but my numbers may be a little off. Your 1337th trophy and your fastest plat remain though.

Edited by HappyKastanie

I really love this site, there is only one thing missing... or it's there, only I don't see it: a Milestones list. I have these milestones as of now:

1st Trophy (duh!)

1st Platinum

500th Trophie

1000th Trophy

1337th Trophy

1500th Trophy

Fastest Platinum

10th Platinum

Latest Platinum.

I'd like to know what other Milestones I can acheive. Is there a way to see this?

If not possible, then is there a way to easily know who the guy with the most trophy around here is? So I can see his milestones?

Err. Never mind my last question... I just saw the leaderboards...

over 700 platinum? Really?

Basically you get more milestones for getting more platinums and total amount of trophies.

You get one for every 10 plats and every 500 trophies you get. Once you get to a certain level (i think it's 50 plats/5000 trophies) your mile stones change and only display every 1000th trophy and 15th platinum as far as i know, but my numbers may be a little off. Your 1337th trophy and your fastest plat remain though.

Almost correct, it's every 25th plat when you have 51 and every 50th plat when you have 101.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

Basically you get more milestones for getting more platinums and total amount of trophies.

Almost correct, it's every 25th plat when you have 51 and every 50th plat when you have 101.

I swear to god i meant to say 25 but misspelled it :D

• Like 1

• 1 month later...