Your impressions?

Rubieno

Lots and lots of bugs, no real glitches though.

I'm really annoyed that they force you to play multiplayer to get the platinum since I'm really the only PS4 gamer in my circle of friends. I'm completed all the coop missions on my own (The Tournament being the hardest) but you still co-op kills, etc to get the platinum, which is dumb.

Companion app also the dumbest thing ever. I bought a ps4 game, not a dumb mobile game.

Just annoyed at ubisoft all around by forcing us to play multiplayer to get platinum, especially since sony sold out and now requires a paid subscription.

I was a huge AC fan, and platinumed almost all the games except brotherhood (stupid multiplayer again) and Black flag. This one will be easy enough to plat if I find a buddy to play with so I can kill 10 people cooperatively.

A failing grad all in all, 4/10.

• 4 years later...

This game has been neglected by the staff. It could have been much better. It has some stupid bugs that shouldn't have been present in a AAA series like AC. For me it's a huge blow because i always liked the French Revolution setting and i always hoped for an AC game set during this period. That being said Unity is still a worthy game, graphically is awesome plus walking in a 18th-century Paris and visiting some of its buildings like the Bastiille the Square du Temple or the Tuileries Palace is really amazing (too bad that Versailles Palace is only a partially playable area and only during memories sequences). The buildings interiors are also well detailed.

Some of my screenshots:

View post on imgur.com

The graphics are the best part of Unity. 

The story was just one long love story of Arno chasing Elise. The Assassin Council was useless. None of the Templars were really memorable. 

Far too many collectibles, and you have to collect all the red and white chests for the platinum along with all the cockades. If you plan to do the DLC you have to find even more collectibles. 

I understand this was the series jump from PS3 to PS4, but there was no excuse in releasing such a buggy game given the way Ubisoft handled it. I’m just glad they’ve settled things down.

Edited by Spaz