SPOILER ALERT - AC Unity Ending Rant

Viktorx2001

Elise is probably the best female character in any AC game yet. I mean, there was no need to kill her in the last mission. I don't understand why she couldn't just help Arno and take Germain together instead of getting killed herself. From the moment we reunite with her again, almost every mission is with Elise so killing her IN THE LAST MISSION is just sad and a stupid move by Ubisoft. Why can't one assassin have a happy ending?

Sorry, I'm no good at writing long stuff xD

Again I venture back in here.  To me it's unacceptable to build a game and "finish" / "complete" the base game off an ending with the dlc in mind.  I shouldn't even call it the base game, it is the damn game.  This needs to stop.  And frankly more people need to speak up.  I never once will and or have thought sweet!  They cut out and had a odd/mysterious ending so they could "patch" in more content for me to see the ending and or more story!  Yay for spending more money on a story that I should've seen to the end already!  And again this ties into a unfinished game which makes this absolutely unacceptable.  Honestly I'd love to sit down with the people anymore that think this is ok.  What sucks is that EVERY game does this now.  You either have to be kind well off to buy every piece content for all your games or some spoiled kid with moms credit card to think this is ok.  Some of these games release, what?  2, 3, 4 dlc for a game?   Fucking ridiculous.

• Like 3

Elise is probably the best female character in any AC game yet. I mean, there was no need to kill her in the last mission. I don't understand why she couldn't just help Arno and take Germain together instead of getting killed herself. From the moment we reunite with her again, almost every mission is with Elise so killing her IN THE LAST MISSION is just sad and a stupid move by Ubisoft. Why can't one assassin have a happy ending?

I don't know man, best female character? She hardly has any development, personally i didn't really care about any single character in this game, for me it's the worst AC after AC3. The characters are shallow, the story is mediocre and short, ending obvious and silly. I mean the whole game stopped being about an epic battle between assassins and templars it just spins around Sages who are just a part of the story.

I think they focused too much on the location and time period than actual story writting, i'd throw half the side missions and murder mysteries away if it meant a couple of more missions and well thought story related actions. This doesn't even compare to anything like AC2,Rev, Bro... And Arno comes off as a massive dick anyways I'd rather play with a Zombie Ezio risen from the dead by black magic and the power of hookers.

I don't know she had a fairly consistent "win at all costs" attitude that let me know she was a gonner about 50% of the way through the game. Look at how pissed she was that Arno saved/helped her rather than finishing Germain. I feel she was more driven by revenge than Arno and way more reckless ( look at the scenes where you have to chase her through the streets after she learns that you inadvertently helped Germain, she was out for blood then and did not care about the costs ). She always seemed like a character that would try to fight her way out of a situation where she was grossly outnumbered, those people never really last that long. Edited by stitchesnscars