Single player trophies glitched?

ThommieKarlsson

Problem is R* support is in denial that there is a problem at their side :( which made me think it will take awhile to get fixed.

So I uninstalled the updates and will finish the single player mode without 1.04 update.

Something is wrong with this update. Trophies work normally without it

Oh really? Cause I've had the game since midnight launch and I have had issues with trophies.

I'm missing "Solid Gold, Baby!" and "Career Criminal" for next gen. I've done a total of 74 gold medal for single player missions and strangers and freaks. I've tried deleting then re-installing but still nothing.

It could be a problem that you already passed those milestones. 

Right now I uninstalled the patch before approaching these trophies. Keeping save points even on USB just in case I missed up.

Example. Blitz Play trophy. I played the mission and completed it while Patch 1.04 installed. The trophy didn't popup.

I then uninstalled the game and the patch. Re installed the game without the patch. Loaded a savepoint before the mission. Played the mission and got the trophy.

Same thing for 3 Man Army trophy. Tried it while the patch installed. Then uninstalled it and reinstalled the game again without the patch. Tried it and it worked.

Edited by mosessaur

Patch v1.05 that came out today says to fix some singleplayer things.

People should try and see if since this patch trophies will unlock properly.

Edit: Should've known it would've been too good to be true. Tried collecting the 50 spaceship parts, did a quicksave right before getting the 50th one. Then tried to finish it on and then offline, both didn't unlock the trophy for me. (And yes I went out to Omega for the cutscene and the modded dune buggy both times)

Edit2: This time reinstalling the game and completing the spaceship parts mission again on v1.00 unlocked the trophy for me.

Edited by ConcealedFirearm

Hello there,

I have serious problem with the Career criminal trophy. I have completed everything there is to get this trophy and i reached 100% game completion which is also indicated in the rockstar social club site but i never got the trophy. I have spended 90 hours getting there and i became really upset with this matter.... i tried to replay again and again the last missions (killing michael or trevor or doing the third way) but nothing pop's while the rockstar credits roll.

I reached Rockstar supprot through email and they came back to me with general potential fixes as for example a recollection of suggested actions from other players. I tried those but the trophy insists of not showing. ALSO nothing about this was fixed with their last update.

Lastly i tried almost anything that other gamers posted here like delete game data and reinstaling, playing offline etc etc but that worked only for 3 story based trophies not the career criminal one.

Does anybody have any idea ? unfortunatelly i wasnt aware of this issue and i only have one save with 100% completion. And something else. While i tried the collectibles i often used the comet sport car sapwn cheat as well as the helicopter spawn cheat to get faster on locations. I knew about the blocking of trophies so i didnt used the cheats on the last collectible and thus i got the repsective trophies, Does the general use of cheats affect the career criminal trophy like blocking it? 

And it seems like they dont care to fix this.. i mean at least this is not their priority no matter how serious it is for us. I dont know what will happen with this issue. At least so far it seems that the online trophies do pop up allight. I already got some of them with no problem. 

i think if you didn't have a save below 100% you are screwed.

Took me 4 times to unlock this Trophy on my 2nd PT (after going offline and reboot my PS4)

I had the problem that Sea Races didn't appear and i tried every solution possible.

After trying for 4 days i started a new Game, completely in offline mode.

i have 5GB of GTA Saves on my USB Stick  :huh:

Some or most problems are also on the LastGen version, i don't think they will fix it after a year on the new one

Edited by basti_memphis

i think if you didn't have a save below 100% you are screwed.

Took me 4 times to unlock this Trophy on my 2nd PT (after going offline and reboot my PS4)

I had the problem that Sea Races didn't appear and i tried every solution possible.

After trying for 4 days i started a new Game, completely in offline mode.

i have 5GB of GTA Saves on my USB Stick  :huh:

Some or most problems are also on the LastGen version, i don't think they will fix it after a year on the new one

Far out, the PS4 version is going to have to wait in that case, I did the PS3 version without issue, and when I had issues with the shark trophy I put the PS4 version down.

Well i happen to need only 2 trophies for the single player mode of GTA5 PS4 version.. the first is the Career Criminal and the second is the Gold medals trophy.

Out of pure luck i found a 60% progression save on my cloud which i uploaded at the start of December and i downloaded it as second save file. I still have my 100%. So i can play this second save for the 8 knife flights,25 jumps,25 under the bridge,some miscs, some strangers and freaks and generally to just fill only the missing requirements for the career criminal and then at 99% save it again to try out for the trophy. If im lucky and get it then i will erase this second save and keep my other full completed one.

For the gold medals i have around 34 so far on my first save... i hope this wont be glitched as well.

At least i havent seen any problem with the trophies so far on the online and i have around 6 of them. 

I was having a problem with a few of the trophies, deleted the game data and have managed to get three man army and wanted alive or alive which where previously not unlocking, though i still needed all 50 stunt jumps trophy and wasent getting it but just looked at my trophy list and i already unlocked it on the 13th of December when i synced my GTA online and never realised just wasted like 4 FUCKING HOURS DOING THOSE JUMPS FOR NOTHING ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. however im not getting the trophy for customing your car still.

Edit: i already have the fully mod a car trophy aswell, due to when I synced my GTA online, i hate myself right now.

Edited by cuckie

After 7-8 email i exchanged with rockstar supprot where they gave me a list of possible solutions that other people posted to them about the matter, suddenly yesterday they sended me an email asking me to upload a photo or a video describing my problem in order to "begin" inestigation!!!!!!!! So its like suddenly they think of me as a liar and while they have told me that they look into this matter now they WILL start to investigate it after i upload a video to them.....!!!!! 

Can you believe this from a serious big name company????

Here are some general tips for the 100% trophy:

Only the items marked with a colored bar on the socialclub website count towards the 100% checklist. The Fairground ride is NOT one of them! 

As a general rule, always try to use Franklin to complete these missions/activities. The main story of GTA5 revolves around him and most trophies are created around him. 

Hobbies and pastimes (42)

1. Shooting range: hand guns (win 3 medals - get bronze, silver or gold)
  2. Shooting range: subs (3 medals)
  3. Shooting range: assault (3 medals)
  4. Shooting range: shotgun (3 medals)
  5. Shooting range: light machine guns (3 medals)
  6. Shooting range: heavy (3 medals)
  7. Street race: South los santos (win a medal)
  8. Street race: City Circuit (win a medal)
  9. Street race: Airport (win a medal)
  10. Street race: Freeway (win a medal)
  11. Street race: Vespucci canals (win a medal)
  12. Win at tennis (you can use Michael for this)
  13. Play 9 holes of Golf & finis even or below par (you can use Michael for this)
  14. Win at Darts
  15. Get a private dance at the Strip Club
  16. Triathlon 1 (+- 2 min)
  17. Triathlon 2 (+- 5 min)
  18. Triathlon 3 (+- 30 min!!)
  19. Offroad race 1 (Win a medal)
  20. Offroad race 2 (Win a medal)
  21. Offroad race 3 (Win a medal)
  22. Offroad race 4 (Win a medal)
  23. Offroad race 5 (Win a medal)
  24. Offroad race 6 (Win a medal)
  25. Flight School: Train take off  (Win a medal)
  26. Flight School: Runway landing  (Win a medal)
  27. Flight School: Inverted flight  (Win a medal)
  28. Flight School: Knife flight  (Win a medal)
  29. Flight School: Flat hatting  (Win a medal)
  30. Flight School: Touch down  (Win a medal)
  31. Flight School: Loop the loop  (Win a medal)
  32. Flight School: Heli course  (Win a medal)
  33. Flight School: Heli 2  (Win a medal)
  34. Flight School: Skydiving (Win a medal)
  35. Flight School: Drop Zone (Win a medal)
  36. Flight School: Earn your wings (Win a medal)
  37. Sea race 1 (win a medal)
  38. Sea race 2 (win a medal)
  39. Sea race 3 (win a medal)
  40. Sea race 4 (win a medal)
  41. Parachuting: Complete all base jumps (TIP: use Franklin)
  42. Parachuting: Complete all heli jumps (TIP: use Franklin)

Strangers and Freaks (20):

1. Pulling favors
  2. Pulling another favor
  3. Pulling favors again
  4. Still pulling favors
  5. Pulling one last favor
  6. Shift work
  7. Paparazzo - The meltdown
  8. Paparazzo - The sex tape
  9. Paparazzo - The partnership
  10. Paparazzo - Reality check
  11. Starlet in vinewood (50 letter scraps final mission)
  12. Grass roots (franklin)
  13. Grass roots - The smoke-in
  14. Exercising Demons (Franklin)
  15. Far out
  16. The final frontier (spaceship parts final mission)
  17. Risk assessment 
  18. Liquiditiy Risk
  19. Targeted Risk
  20. Uncalculated Risk (unlock after you completed all parachute jumps with Franklin)

Misc (16):

1. Purchase 5 properties
  2. Purchase a vehicule from a website
  3. Collect 50 spaceship parts
  4. Collect 50 letter scraps
  5. Walk and play fetch with Chop
  6. Complete a booty call
  7. Receive prostitute service
  8. Hold up a store
  9. Complete 25x Under The Bridge
  10. Complete 8x Knife flights 
  11. Complete 25x Stunt Jumps
  12. Visit the cinema 
  13. Friend Activity: Visit a bar
  14. Friend Activity: Visit the cinema
  15. Friend Activity: Visit the strip club
  16. Friend Activity: Play darts

All other activities DO NOT count as Misc items for the 100% checklist.

TIP: Some strangers and freaks mission will only show after you complete certain story missions. For example, the third paparazzo mission will only show once Franklin has met Trevor. In the cutscene Franklin talks about Trevor to the paparazzo guy. 

TIP: Do the strangers and freak missions as soon as they appaer on your map. It happens that these missions will disappear if you ignore them for too long. So when playing through the main story, watch for strangers and freak missions and deal with them as soon as you can. 

TIP: The Uncalculated Risk mission is a nasty strangers and freaks mission that will only appear after you have complete all the parachuting base jump and heli jumps WITH FRANKLIN! You can complete these parachuting activities with any character, but it only counts if you do them with Franklin. 

Just to inform you guys.

I believe the trophies are now unlocking as they should. 

Today I unlocked "eaten by a shark one" "deliver a girl to those cannibal fuckers" and "introduction to MP" which were all not unlocking for me prior to the last patch.

Did you have to do these things again or did they just pop when you started the game?

Just to inform you guys.

I believe the trophies are now unlocking as they should. 

Today I unlocked "eaten by a shark one" "deliver a girl to those cannibal fuckers" and "introduction to MP" which were all not unlocking for me prior to the last patch.

Did you have to do these things again or did they just pop when you started the game?

I'll go on GTA soon and see if I can get the shark one to pop, as it wasn't prior to this patch.

This is crazy -_- 2 days ago I got 100% in the game but the trophy still hasn't popped :/ "The Big One!" Trophy also didn't pop but I just replied the mission and it fixed that one but I have no idea how to fix the 100% one. 

The "All's Fare in Love and War" Trophy also hasn't popped even after making sure I did it right.

All this crap is really putting me off going for other trophies or even moving online because they'll most likely seem to glitch also unless I wait for a fix that hopefully comes sooner rather than later (or at all). 

I just got both the Trophies I was missing but not because of todays update.

For "All's Fare in Love and War" I lucky saved before a private fair came up so I kept completing and loading it until the trophy popped. It took about 5 or 6 times.

For the 100% one I just loaded one of my other saves that was at 86% and then got it to 100% and the trophy popped.

No idea why it takes several times for some of the trophies to pop :S I know this might not help with the overall problem but I just wanted to let you guys know how I fixed mine just in case you all want to give it a try.

Now I just need to see if I move onto online or wait until this game gets less buggy (if it ever does). Anyway I hope that this gets fixed soon and that you guys have some luck with getting your trophies.

Now I just need to see if I move onto online or wait until this game gets less buggy

Online man, it took me a little bit of time, but all my trophies popped from the PS3 transfer in the first session. If you're starting online for the first time though, all I can say is all the trophies popped for me, so they at least will pop without having to do everything twice, or I'd hope anyway.

• Like 1