PAYDAY: The Heist Free Trial (PC)

AlteredFormula

I love this on the PS3 but by all accounts its much easier to play it on the PC and the the PC users have more options than the console players. Odd since Sony is a console seller and not really a big player in PC gaming....

Well worth having a go at for free though.

I love this on the PS3 but by all accounts its much easier to play it on the PC and the the PC users have more options than the console players. Odd since Sony is a console seller and not really a big player in PC gaming....

Well worth having a go at for free though.

Agreed. This has been my best psn purchase by far. I really can't believe it isn't more popular. I recommend anybody, not just pc users, give it a try.

I played the demo on PSN and really enjoyed it, but I think it really needs a keyboard and mouse to be really good. For some reason I just never felt very connected to the game when I played the demo (maybe the full game is different) and it felt very much like a Valve game on a console, which I'm not a fan of. I'm not in the camp of thinking Kb/m is superior to a controller, because I've played many an FPS on PC with a DS3 or 360 controller and score very well, but this game seems like it needs a mouse to be smooth. Nevertheless, I've been wanting to pick it up on PSN but I'll try it on Steam and if I like how in controls better there I'll probably get it for PC.

Parker