No free Adachi/Marie DLC for EU... :(

LittleBlueMacaw

Just some info for people who waited for confirmation about the DLC. Unlike the US, people from EU won't get Adachi and Marie for free for the first week:

https://twitter.com/SEGA_Europe/status/535110548367880192

Great... waiting 9 months for Arena, getting Ultimax the last and now we don't even get DLC for free...

What did we do to be treated like this? :(

Hm... Europe. What else could we expect?

Atlus hates EU, we all know that.

Well, screw you Atlus, take my money, I need Marie.

Actually... we should be glad we will get them... I mean, with the fiasco of removing P4A from the store, I wouldn't actually be surprised if it wasn't on store at all.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

I got the NA version of the game because I knew that something was up. I can't believe that it isn't released yet. (It comes out tomorrow)

There was absolutely no reason to buy it in EU instead of NA. As far as I know you get the same version(besides region coding), no teddie (he is great!), no free DLC, but ... you have to wait 2 months and pay more(The Euro is so strong that it's cheaper to buy it in NA than in Europe even with shipping etc). Wow, that's great!

I got the NA version of the game because I knew that something was up. I can't believe that it isn't released yet. (It comes out tomorrow)

There was absolutely no reason to buy it in EU instead of NA. As far as I know you get the same version(besides region coding), no teddie (he is great!), no free DLC, but ... you have to wait 2 months and pay more(The Euro is so strong that it's cheaper to buy it in NA than in Europe even with shipping etc). Wow, that's great!

And have you tried those DLCs?

Since you have German account, can you use US DLCs even though you have US P4AU?

We always get shafted here, DLC arriving late, some games that never landed at all (Counter strike: Global Offensive, although i have a dummy US account and bought it from there.) And worst of all, we barely get any gaming related avatars anymore it's beyond BS! :(

Out of all this it's the avatars that i care about the most since DLC does not concern me at all and if games don't arrive on the EU store then just buy then on the US store. 

To anyone that seen the EU blog over the recent weeks, we have been told we are getting the Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus avatars in November. Its now the 20th does anyone expect to see them actually landing? Also i asked the EU blog the sqeenix community manager about getting the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 avatars, and he says 'Interesting i'll look into it' Let's see what Les Dennis has to say about this......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_FmADVggCk

Edited by EternalChaos72

We always get shafted here, DLC arriving late, some games that never landed at all (Counter strike: Global Offensive, although i have a dummy US account and bought it from there.) And worst of all, we barely get any gaming related avatars anymore it's beyond BS! :(

Out of all this it's the avatars that i care about the most since DLC does not concern me at all and if games don't arrive on the EU store then just buy then on the US store. 

To anyone that seen the EU blog over the recent weeks, we have been told we are getting the Senran Kagura Shinovi Versus avatars in November. Its now the 20th does anyone expect to see them actually landing? Also i asked the EU blog the sqeenix community manager about getting the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 avatars, and he says 'Interesting i'll look into it' Let's see what Les Dennis has to say about this......

All avatars I see in the EU store are these generic "gamer" avatars (skulls, country flags, weapons, stupid gamer quotes like "Boom! Headshot", "Noob Destroyer", "I have Skillz", etc). Those are incredibly stupid...

Waaaaaait.... are you saying that there are KH related avatars in the US store but not in EU store (yet)? :blink: