Who are you romancing?

Gatatog

I know she was in DAO. Its been a while since i've done Origins (so feel free to correct me) but I seem to remember that even if you romanced her and lived she went off travelling without you anyway.

To back up what ShadowStar just said, even though my Warden died in DA:O, Leliana still talks in Inquisition about how much she loved him, so being able to romance her would kind of mess up some peoples past stories.

Well, if you romanced her and you didn't die, it's clear from her words you and her are now in a very long distance relationship. But yea...like I said, I know the way I described it sounded weird, but that's how they put it.

Fair enough. Still its a shame they couldnt of allowed it depending on your past story as she was always my fav.

Yes, his scenes are just too funny. I find myself laughing at a lot of stuff in the game btw..

Agree :) thats something i find in a lot of middle ages themed games, films, etc they almost always throw humour in.

This is off topic a little but i am having serious trouble finding logging stands to renovate Skyhold... where do i find them?