Who are you romancing?

Gatatog

Can one romance Leliana? <3:D

Apparently not. If you could I'd be all over that, just like in Origins - I <3 Leliana :D

@nagisa-chan1987: my characters a female elf too. I like how elves are dealt with in the games: the mature tones of racism and having to live their lives either as downtrodden second-class citizens in alienages or the outcast Dalish clans, so having an elf Inquisitor makes it all the more interesting for me.

• Like 1

Apparently not. If you could I'd be all over that, just like in Origins - I <3 Leliana :D

@nagisa-chan1987: my characters a female elf too. I like how elves are dealt with in the games: the mature tones of racism and having to live their lives either as downtrodden second-class citizens in alienages or the outcast Dalish clans, so having an elf Inquisitor makes it all the more interesting for me.

Too bad, i'm still hoping that you can convince her at a certain point of the game :D

I completely agree with you

How do I even romance somebody? I want to romance Josephine but I only had 1 romance "dialogue." 

I doubt you even can romance Josephine, she doesn't have a Approval level since she's not part of the inner circle so i don't know how it would work.

Basically what you do is try to get the approval level of your desired partner as high as possible, make decisions in a way they'd approve, do some quests for them, expire their dialgue options etc. I usually requires a bigger quest based around that character to unlock the option and you have to have made some progress into the story for some of them so if you can't romance the character now do so a few main quests later. Keep being nice and choose the romantic option whenever possible and you should get there eventually.