Who are you romancing?

Gatatog

In my current (and first full playthrough; I've remade so many times), I'm romancing Sera with my Human Female Mage. For the longest time, I thought I was getting clit-blocked because I wasn't getting any further options after the initial scene that allows you to kiss her at will outside of the Tavern. Come to find out, it was entirely my fault.. I was taking my time with the Story Missions; focusing on side missions and killing dragons. Once I completed "Here Lies the Abyss" story mission, I got the gift segment, and "the scene". Her affection is completely maxed out at the moment, as I'm not getting anymore approvals from her.

I also want to add to the above mentioned pointers: When going to pass Judgment on Prisoners.. Sera typically prefers the options that result in the "mistreatment" of the prisoners; ie: exile, execution, etc.

On my next playthrough, I'll be making a Qunari Male Warrior.. or Rogue.. haven't fully decided yet.. but, I'm going after Cassandra. Love 'dat ass. Lol. Oh.. and HI EVERYONE! I'm new to the PSNprofiles website and forums. :D

• 3 weeks later...

My first option was Solas, but he got a little too....you know, "Dalish this" and "Heritage that"! It was a little off putting to me so I romanced Cullen.

The further I got in the romance options, he reminded me SO much of Alistair! Kinda weird that he is very similar to him in some ways. I guess that's why I liked him as an option. :)

As a female human I'm romancing Sera. Despite most of the other companions not liking her, she's easily my favourite. She's crude, rude and pretty funny, "And Coryphefuss, right in the dangle-bag!" I've just finished her romance quest and her reaction to asking the others about a present for her was hilarious and what ensued was rather hot too ;).

Straight male: Cassandra, since my first character is named Jaime I could not help but have fanfiction in my head with Cassandra and my Inquisitor

Swinging male: Dorian, he is fucking awesome

Female: Cullen, god fucking damn was that one awesome, the best romance in DA:I

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would've gone for Sera if they didn't made her a lesbian. I mean seriously ... I don't have anything against gay people, but damn it, I want to romance someone I like and Sera was the most entertaining and the best ... I had to satisfy with Cassandra though, she's ... all right.

How about making all characters bi, so we can actually choose between different personalities -.- I would've go for Cullen easily, but nope, he's not gay :D

• 5 weeks later...

Cassandra. Will go for Josephine with my next character and then Sera with my female character. I loved her prank quest, lol.

Well originally I was going for Leliana but after getting bored as nothing was really happening (can you even romance her?) I made my moves on Cassandra yet some how ended up with Josephine.

You cannot romance Leliana this time around.

• 3 weeks later...

Well originally I was going for Leliana but after getting bored as nothing was really happening (can you even romance her?) I made my moves on Cassandra yet some how ended up with Josephine.

No. BioWare said they did that intentionally so you wouldn't be cheating on yourself...I know, that sounds really weird, but that's how they described it.

Cassandra. Will go for Josephine with my next character and then Sera with my female character. I loved her prank quest, lol.

You cannot romance Leliana this time around.

Thats a shame.

No. BioWare said they did that intentionally so you wouldn't be cheating on yourself...I know, that sounds really weird, but that's how they described it.

How would romancing Leliana be cheating on yourself?

She was romanceable in DA:O and as far as I know (my Warden died fighting the Archdemon) it's possible for your DA:O character to still be alive.

I know she was in DAO. Its been a while since i've done Origins (so feel free to correct me) but I seem to remember that even if you romanced her and lived she went off travelling without you anyway.

I know she was in DAO. Its been a while since i've done Origins (so feel free to correct me) but I seem to remember that even if you romanced her and lived she went off travelling without you anyway.

Well, if you romanced her and you didn't die, it's clear from her words you and her are now in a very long distance relationship. But yea...like I said, I know the way I described it sounded weird, but that's how they put it.