Exo Survival Veteran?

So this is the last trophy I need to get Platinum. Tbh I've driven myself bored of exo survival now and have read up that loading and killing yourself in local play can pop this trophy up.

What I was planning was doing that in local 49 times then playing one final game online to take to 50 as Ive read that the platinum glitches when played in local??

Can anyone shed some light on this before I start laboriously wasting my time? :P

Cheers!

DON'T WORRY!!! IT WORKED =D

I think by "the platinum glitches if paying on local" just means that it counts local separately than it does online sessions.

I got that trophy a few days ago and I had to play a full ~50 online survival matches before I got the trophy, even though I personally played about 15 local sessions, so the local sessions didn't seem to count. My friend was doing that same trophy with me at the same time and got it at abut 40 online exo survival matches (I guess he played more online exo survival matches than I did)

Edited by BlindMango

So this is the last trophy I need to get Platinum. Tbh I've driven myself bored of exo survival now and have read up that loading and killing yourself in local play can pop this trophy up.

What I was planning was doing that in local 49 times then playing one final game online to take to 50 as Ive read that the platinum glitches when played in local??

Can anyone shed some light on this before I start laboriously wasting my time? :P

Cheers!

DON'T WORRY!!! IT WORKED =D

Start a private match, then immediately kill yourself on the very first map by jumping off the cliff.

It work in Local i did it in local on PS3.

Yeah, it probably works in local, what I was saying is it seems like it counts both online and local separately - so I would advise the OP to either do all local or all online when going for the trophy, going back and forth between both may take forever to unlock the trophy if it counts both separately.

All I did was go onto online, go into a private session by myself, complete one wave, and then jump to my death. Just rinse and repeat that and the trophy will be yours.

Yeah, for the record too to make it easier for people who haven't done it yet - you don't even have to complete a wave either, you just wait for the first wave to start and then jump off the cliff, lol

• 2 years later...

Hi

I know were already 2 cods further and its because i gave up on this one throphy 2 years ago called  exo survival veteran (play 50 matches exo survival), but i just re-downloaded advanced warfare on my ps4 again to see if i can finally have this trophy pop up and be done with it. I have played more then 50 matches of exo survival both local and public(online) but it just doesnt  want to pop up, i think its glitched out because i have advanced warfare already platinum on my ps3 and i think thats the reason  why it doesnt want to pop up on my ps4. if anybody still reads this and had the same problem please help, i wanna get this over with its my last trophy till platinum.

greetings

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/07/2017 at 1:03 PM, Bruutje-Bever said:

Hi

I know were already 2 cods further and its because i gave up on this one throphy 2 years ago called  exo survival veteran (play 50 matches exo survival), but i just re-downloaded advanced warfare on my ps4 again to see if i can finally have this trophy pop up and be done with it. I have played more then 50 matches of exo survival both local and public(online) but it just doesnt  want to pop up, i think its glitched out because i have advanced warfare already platinum on my ps3 and i think thats the reason  why it doesnt want to pop up on my ps4. if anybody still reads this and had the same problem please help, i wanna get this over with its my last trophy till platinum.

greetings

If you've not got platinum yet I will help but if you do can you help me with riot? If you have it unlocked we can play and I can get the trophy because I don't like Exo Survival.