Dragon's Bane Glitched

Sypher-KoS

Glitched on both ps3 and ps4 for me.  Now i have to wait for the update to fix it. Bioware always has this problem.  Never got the Blight Queller trrophy for Origins or the Supplier for 2.

On DA:O, there was a trick to unlock Blightqueller. Just before you enter the tower of Ishal, you save. Then you do the entire tower (you'll kill about 50 darkspawn). You save just before the fight agains the ogre. Then you load the save prior to enter the tower, save on the latter save (before the fight with the ogre). Do that a couple of hours or a bit more and the trophy will be unlocked

On DA:O, there was a trick to unlock Blightqueller. Just before you enter the tower of Ishal, you save. Then you do the entire tower (you'll kill about 50 darkspawn). You save just before the fight agains the ogre. Then you load the save prior to enter the tower, save on the latter save (before the fight with the ogre). Do that a couple of hours or a bit more and the trophy will be unlocked

Not the problem it was because of the last patch didn't get it on 360 either.  Looked at the stats for my warrior and mage it had over 1500 in origins before going into awakening.

Your character has to be the one who kills the darkspawn, not your companions

I know that.   I also know the patch that fixed all the game ending bugs and glitches is what causes.  I had a friend delete the game data and play it offline and he got the 500 and 1000. The thing is when he started awakening he was trapped at the top of the hill at blackmarsh because of it.

• Like 1

I know that.   I also know the patch that fixed all the game ending bugs and glitches is what causes.  I had a friend delete the game data and play it offline and he got the 500 and 1000. The thing is when he started awakening he was trapped at the top of the hill at blackmarsh because of it.

Then I don't understand why you didn't get the trophy.

I had trouble with this one as well. Had to do the reloading previous save trick a few times for it to finally unlock. Hopefully they can fix this since potentially having to redo a lot of the game just to kill the dragons over again doesn't sound too appealing.

Same here first time on 10th no trophy, reload save and got it. Here's what I noticed between the first and second kill and not sure if this actually has an effect on the trophy or not, but first time I got to Sandy Howler (my 10th dragon) my party didn't say anything and I just killed her and no trophy. After I loaded up my save for a second try, when I got close to her, my party made reference that we were in a dragon nest and there's a dragon near by. Not sure if that partly triggers the trophy or not but thought I'd mention.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have a question that's in the same vein. So I have 10 agents but no trophy. The last one I recruited was Fairbanks and I have a save right before I did. If I go back and keep recruiting and reloading would I eventually get the Persuasive trophy...has anyone had any luck with this, much like the dragons? Just wondering before I start cycling for the trophy.

Also I was a bit confused by some of the responses on the dragon glitch. So if the trophy doesn't pop on the dragon that happens to be my last dragon I can reload right before that one and keep trying over and over until a trophy or does it have to be the dragon where my game "didn't register"? How would I know how far to go back?