Easy Carl? CARL! trophy

FleaSixty

Just start the special-ops part of the game and goto the 4th screen operation blizzard and select the zombie icon, and just follow the video below.
(I had already unlocked the token on the vita version but for some reason when I cross saved to the ps4 I had to pay to unlock it again.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjP1hZxnutE&list=UUxB16X2FBgVV33E5L7wg_1Q

Sorry don't know how to link the video directly. :(

If you can't be bothered watching all you do is just go up and left in the starting area then up again to get through the gap in the trains and just shoot the zombies from safety. I found it best to grab the other characters before going to make it quicker to reach level 25. You can also still collect gold, just watch out for spitters.

Edited by FleaSixty
  • Like 1

• 10 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Fractionally faster than the unpatched one ChrisCasual posted: On the same map, at the right-hand end of the road, there's a streetlight by a gap in the wall.  It's marginally easier to get a secondary trooper through there, but crucially it's also possible to get the one "leading" to go through.  That means about half as much firepower again from out of bounds - and as a bonus for those who'd rather pay attention than use a rubber band, it's entirely possible to take the leader back in to pick up airdrops (say, at times when the only zombies around are shamblers rather than explodey, fire-breathing, or huge), the explosives from which can speed the process up.

Edited by DaraelDraconis
clarify which this is faster than
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I have no idea what's been patched or what hasn't, as I don't like using exploits like this in games... but I can say this trophy is still easy without such methods. In Operation 3 in the spec ops campaign, the AI are unable to get through one particular gate which makes them fewer and far less of a threat, and this trophy can be earned easily there. Even this, I don't know if the developers intended, although other levels I would always start losing from wave 16-18, enemies were just too fast and abundant. 

• Like 1

• 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/08/2021 at 1:15 PM, raymalus said:

There's a new glitch which can be used.

Some mf spwan right where your squad is, but is manageable.

Here is the link to the video that helped me out.

It doesn't make things trivial but it does seem to make your life easier, especially with the big zombies that spawn beyond that gate. I'm gonna give it a try, thanks a bunch!