Is any way to earn the singstar trophies using the demo songs? or is there any way to get any full song for free?

TheGaboefects

• 3 months later...

You should pick up a few used discs, at least on the PS3, its a really easy platinum, just time comsuming, made easier with a turbo controller.

In fact across PS3 & PS4 this one game can be platinumed 4 times.

How in hell did you find this game fun and easy!? I find it really hard -.-

Bloody singstar ratings and midas touch bullshit trophies...

Edited by Nitro

How in hell did you find this game fun and easy!? I find it really hard -.-

Bloody singstar ratings and midas touch bullshit trophies...

I enjoy the music games in general, Rock Band, Guitar Hero, (and i am one hell of a singer to start with lol) if anything the game has been more addictive since they added leaderboards.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

You can also pick up some of the ps2 copies which is practically free for the right price i had 3 games i bought each for a low price paid at least 5$ for singstar 80s this version for me was the easiest in helping me get “singstar quality” i also got singstar pop for 5$ and abba for about 8$ all really good condition on amazon but buying from anywhere else will the job as well

• 1 year later...
On 2019/1/17 at 9:49 AM, eawalks77 said:

You can also pick up some of the ps2 copies which is practically free for the right price i had 3 games i bought each for a low price paid at least 5$ for singstar 80s this version for me was the easiest in helping me get “singstar quality” i also got singstar pop for 5$ and abba for about 8$ all really good condition on amazon but buying from anywhere else will the job as well

Can ps2 or ps3 disc copies are used for ps3 xmb version to get trophies? I found that I have not duet songs in my ps3.

On 2/4/2020 at 0:02 AM, Nepdaisuki said:

Can ps2 or ps3 disc copies are used for ps3 xmb version to get trophies? I found that I have not duet songs in my ps3.

Yes, they can - I've used both for duet/rap purposes :)
If you're looking to do both region's trophy lists, just remember PS2 discs are region locked, but PS3 aren't