PROBLEM WITH GTA5 FOR PS4

anxtv

HI, i have some problems with some trophy of gta5 for ps4.

i do the "the big one" mission but the trophy is still unlocked.

and i try to get to the airport whit M,T and F for the "Three man army" trophy, i drive for more than 10 minutes into the airport but nothing happend.

anyone can help me?

I don't know about why the "Big One" didn't pop for you, but did you make sure that all the characters were together when you did the "Three Man Army" one?

You need to call the other two to "hang out" and pick them up in your car, and then get a 3 star wanted level and survive for 3 minutes. You don't do it separately for each character.

Looks like this game still has that glitched trophies.

I just completed the last mission for the Kifflom trophy and it didn't appear.

This is the 2nd time I've experienced a glitched trophy.

EDIT: I uninstalled GTA V on my PS4 and I'll try to play the last mission again without any of the updates.

EDIT2: I just replayed the last mission for Kifflom trophy and I finally got it, the unpatched version of GTA V works well with at least the Kifflom trophy when it glitched to you.

Edited by ipot_04

My first glitched was that Altruist Acolyte trophy, 2nd was Kifflom!, and now the Solid Gold, Baby! trophy.

Something about the updates are the ones that make your trophies glitch.

Re-installing the game on my PS4 worked yesterday with the Kifflom! trophy.

I'm actually re-installing it again now to get the Solid Gold, Baby! trophy.

Edited by ipot_04

Thank you ipot! I finally got my Kifflom trophy by doing what you said! geez i swear i worked on this damn trophy all day haha..

Luckily, most my other story mode trophies have been popping since I recently started disconnecting my ps4 from internet while playing story mode..

Guys stop re-installing the game , in my opinion better solution is to just pull the LAN line out or turn wifi off , play offline  , get the trophys ( no problems then , all pop first try ) then insert the LAN line or w/e and load load ur saved game ,then sync the trophys and done :S less time consuming and irritating really , cant imagine reinstalling the game every now and then ..