Street Fighter V NOT a timed exclusive

Dark_Tooth69

I'd have to disagree. This generation, the XB1 holds games back. The more exclusives for PC or PS4 the better. And most high brow PC games are inching towards a PS4 release anyway.

Well your disagreement is wrong in some parts. 

The Xbox 1 can't hold the PS4 due to the similar parts that are the key for development, people would had said the same thing as you if the Xbox 1 released two years later with DDR4 and a bit of esram. Optimization is the problem here, it takes longer to get it better for Xbox 1 due to low sales so basically the Wii U's third party problem all again. Also it's developers who are holding us back, only two games on the Nintendo console needed near launch patches while Xbox and PS need 10+. There are no high brow games that are on PC xbox can't compete expect Planetside 2 and that's a big maybe. 

I do have to admit what you said about the more exclusives is true because it will force MS to make heavy hitters. Which could be a positive boost for Rare and the old IPs MS has. 

And capcom is putting Street Fighter V on PC as well. So same thing

I was thinking that too but Ultra Street fighter 4 is only coming to PS4 so this is pretty different then the DR3 contract. Capcom basically needs to pray that if Sony has 40 million sold, that Microsoft and Nintendo don't have combine sales of 60+ million because if they do, SF6 will be dead for them.  Anyway my mother said "being forcefully can make someone become effective and more forward thinking" maybe this is the kick in the butt for MS they have being wait for?

I think it is a shame that it isn't a timed exclusive, after all our Xbone brethren enjoy Street Fighter as well, but the cross platform play is awesome and it is something Microsoft never would've agreed to. Maybe that is one of the reasons it is exclusive to PS4 as far as consoles. 

Parker

This is quite likely the reason MS is missing out. They shot themselves in the foot...again. #dealwithit

This is quite likely the reason MS is missing out. They shot themselves in the foot...again. #dealwithit

The cross play issue has been proven false as Capcom went to Sony first in some interviews. So this is more a business deal rather than a money hat. Also cross play has been on xbox with shadow run and final fantasy 11. 

Edited by Bear