Kickass PSP games/memories

Super-Fly Spider-Guy

Loved my white PSP 2000!! Played it so much the analog stick broke and was left with a stump, the screen had blue lines across it and the frame was cracked near the usb and headphones. Loved it to pieces - literally! 
Spent over 1000 hours on Monster Hunter Freedom 2 (which transferred across to unite) Definitely the best game for PSP. Me and my mates played the hell out of that.

Burnout was cool though didn't play too much of it cause the graphics in comparison to Paradise weren't that good, so I played Paradise instead.

Loved Loco Roco, such a cool and fun game.

Rock Band unplugged was sick too, loved the unique way of playing. Got really good at that and Lego RB on the DS.

and I never got to play Birth By Sleep, but my KH 2.5 HD for Christmas should fix that!

Also PS1 games on the go! how cool is that!

I traded in a lot (at least three quarters) of my PSP collection a long while back, though I've since bought most of them digitally when on sale, speaking of, the Sony 20th Anniversary Sale on PSN has pictures of PSPs all over and no PSP section. PS1, PS2, PS3, PS Vita, sure there's like one or two PSP games in the Vita section, and PS1 games will work on PSP, but I'd have loved an actual PSP section, there's enough games to warrant a sale.

Though I did pick up Chinatown Wars for 6 bucks the other day, I paid 70 for that on UMD at launch and immediately regretted it, not bagging the game, but it's not worth 70, no way in hell.

I played this crap out of Rock Band Unplugged. Loved the game, and if it only had online leaderboards I'm sure I'd be among the top in the world :P If anyone here have played a Rock Band game, I gold starred the whole setlist in three different modes and gold starred the endless setlist! Pretty difficult, and probably my proudest gaming accomplishments excluding trophies.

love PSP very much and it brings me tons of good memory! :wub:

playing countless hours of Monster Hunter 2G and 3 with friends.

over excited when KH BBS released and play all day and night.

Tales of Eternia let me flash back the good moments I had with my PS one.

and first time i know God of War is superb! B)

Ok my memories are only 2 years old, but its's kind of a funny story. I broke my phone at work, which i used it to watch movies and play games during my breaks and Lunch. So while i was waiting to fix my phone, that was going to cost me $250, I decided at the time to get a used PSP that would tide me over. I got the PSP, and 2 games ( God of War: Chains of Olympus, and God of War: Ghost of Sparta). The guy at GameStop were I bought it never told me I needed a damn memory stick, and found out the hard way once i got it home. I then hopped on a bus and went back to the mall to purchase the memory stick, only to come to my next problem.

The guy at GameSpot says, " Oh i'm sorry. We no longer sell Memory sticks for the PSP."  I'm like, "You still sell the system, but no memory sticks, which without it, you cannot use it?" I then asked him where I would get memory sticks if they didn't carry them, and he said he didn't know where they are sold.  I went to The Source to find them, and they too didn't carry PSP memory sticks, but they had Camera memory sticks which they said would work. So, now i'm in business right? All they carried was 4GB Memory sticks which doesn't hold much.

Moral of my story: Protect your phone with an Otterbox! LOL

The guy at GameStop were I bought it never told me I needed a damn memory stick, and found out the hard way once i got it home

Oh god, when I got my PSP, which was $200 I believe, and then a $20 game on top of that (I say the price so you know how much the following cost in relation) it was awesome. I was beating the crap out of the campaign of Medal of Honor, and then my PSP went flat and died. Then it hit me "How the hell am I going to save my progress?"

Sometime in the near future I got GTA LCS, and a 2gb SanDisk memory card. Now, SanDisk aren't some no name brand, but they aren't an official Sony PSP memory stick either. That 2 gig card, at the time of finding it, had 20 bucks knocked off the price tag, and with that 20 bucks off, we paid 65 dollars for it.

You think that's insane, what's really insane is that was the cheapest one we could find, and we looked everywhere.

What's really insane is that a 4gb Vita memory card here, goes for anywhere between 25 and 30 bucks, and (in like a fortnight) it's 2015!

No hoverboards, no autolacing shoes, just overpriced memory cards and lots of superhero movies!  Although the latter I'm not complaining about.