Looking for help for platinum.

G1gabitGaming

The plat is glitched sorry to say. Would love to do a coop session with you, just can't right now. Next time try a make a gaming session, one of the best parts of this site.

The plats glitched? Damn, that really sucks. Well, i was hoping to 100% this game, thanks for the offer, but if i cant get the plat, i'm not gonna bother. Thanks though :)

• 3 weeks later...

If I'm not mistaken, the glitched trophy is The doorman should wear a suit

Simple don't unlock...

Yes. And it's not the only glitched trophy.

"Top Secret" pops randomly. If you're lucky it will pop before you collect everything, if not then you'll likely get to trophy re-collecting everything.

With "Master Egyptologist", all glyphs on mission 9 I believe it was, are invisible. They are there, they don't have textures or collision (except one which is actually not there) but if you look right where the edges/wireframe should be, the text will pop up on the screen. You only need one glyph from this level as the rest are duplicates from other stages.

The two above can be achieved, just not the Doorman trophy which should be achieved for reaching the boss at the end of the final stage.

• Like 1

Yes. And it's not the only glitched trophy.

"Top Secret" pops randomly. If you're lucky it will pop before you collect everything, if not then you'll likely get to trophy re-collecting everything.

With "Master Egyptologist", all glyphs on mission 9 I believe it was, are invisible. They are there, they don't have textures or collision (except one which is actually not there) but if you look right where the edges/wireframe should be, the text will pop up on the screen. You only need one glyph from this level as the rest are duplicates from other stages.

The two above can be achieved, just not the Doorman trophy which should be achieved for reaching the boss at the end of the final stage.

Sucks man... I only know about one trophie... 

Why Croteam dont fix this?

Edited by MGZoio

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...
On 12/30/2014 at 4:47 PM, MGZoio said:

If I'm not mistaken, the glitched trophy is The doorman should wear a suit

Simple don't unlock...

I think this has been patched now...I played through the game normally and this unlocked without a hitch. Now the main problem I'm having is the Top Secret and Master Egyptologist trophies. I painstakingly worked on collecting / scanning everything during my Serious playthrough but no trophies :(

Guess I'll have to start over ?

• 1 month later...
On 8/7/2017 at 7:00 AM, ChimeranMan said:

I think this has been patched now...I played through the game normally and this unlocked without a hitch. Now the main problem I'm having is the Top Secret and Master Egyptologist trophies. I painstakingly worked on collecting / scanning everything during my Serious playthrough but no trophies :(

Guess I'll have to start over 1f621.png

I had Top Secret glitch on me. It popped on my 2nd pt on easy though.

• Like 1