Your most powerful and/or favorite weapons...

Wade_VC

With so many weapons and upgrades available on the Island of Banoi, which one(s) are your favorites and/or most powerful?

My favorite weapon is a set of Brutal Brass Knuckles (Damage 371+264). These puppies, when used with rage activated, will take down Floaters, Thugs and large groups of the undead like a hot knife through butter.

My most powerful weapon, and one I always have handy, is a Phoenix Big Splitting Axe (Damage 898+393) that will take down anything with one hit to the head, or 2 to the body.

I can't remember exactly because I haven't played it for a while, but I had a kick ass Katana took off the head of most zombies in one swipe.

Does remind me though that guns were pretty terrible, I'm not a fan when a bullet to the head doesn't kill a zombie in 1 :shakefist:

Left Hand of Glova followed by a stomp to the head. This little beauty put many a Butcher to rest before they so much as laid a finger on me. It gets even better at around level 46 or 47 when the stomp animation changes to a two footed jump on the head and takes about half the time as a stomp does. :P

• Like 2

Mind blowing knife for me :) One poke to a regular zombie and BAM!!... their head pops. It's less than useless against brutes, floaters and butchers but the entertainment value alone makes up for that.

Second is an electrified Katana. chop him up while he's doing the electric chicken dance, brblrgrblrgblgrgblgrgblrbg!!

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
  • 8 months later...