Are those trophies missable?

Konsty_ml

Hi, can somebody tell me if are those trophies missable?

1. Persuasive - Obtain 10 agents in 1 playtrough

Well, I'm trying to recruit every possible one, but I'm afraid I can miss this one.

2. Belle of the Ball - Obtain full trust of the Orlesian Court
OMG, how? Well, I'm not at the Court yet, but still, can I miss it?

3. On Burning Wings - I suppose tame a dragon?
Not here, but can I miss it? HOW to do it?

4. People Person - Become a friends with atleast 3 from your Inner Circle.
I think, I'm friend with Cassandra and Solas, also I've done plenty of quests for Blackwall and Viv but no trophy, any tips?

5. Beloved and Precious - Have a romantic relationship
I'm romancing Josephine, but I'm afraid that the game can "cockblock" me in the end of the game so I will have to play the whole game again. I've already spent time with Josephine also I have a dialogue option to kiss her etc.

I would be happy for your information and tips, thanks :) 

Hi, can somebody tell me if are those trophies missable?

1. Persuasive - Obtain 10 agents in 1 playtrough

Well, I'm trying to recruit every possible one, but I'm afraid I can miss this one.

2. Belle of the Ball - Obtain full trust of the Orlesian Court

OMG, how? Well, I'm not at the Court yet, but still, can I miss it?

3. On Burning Wings - I suppose tame a dragon?

Not here, but can I miss it? HOW to do it?

4. People Person - Become a friends with atleast 3 from your Inner Circle.

I think, I'm friend with Cassandra and Solas, also I've done plenty of quests for Blackwall and Viv but no trophy, any tips?

5. Beloved and Precious - Have a romantic relationship

I'm romancing Josephine, but I'm afraid that the game can "cockblock" me in the end of the game so I will have to play the whole game again. I've already spent time with Josephine also I have a dialogue option to kiss her etc.

I would be happy for your information and tips, thanks :)

1. Yes, but it's hard to miss. You will get plenty of opportunities in sidequest areas to recruit a random person into the Inquisition as an agent.

2. This one also is but it isn't that difficult. Once you're doing the quest involving the royal ball, there will be a meter at the top right of the screen saying X/100 for approval. To get approval you mostly have to make the right dialogue choices when talking to people there. So be sure to save often. There are also random coins scattered around that you can toss in a fountain for +1 approval, so save those for when the meter lowers.

3. It is, but where you can get it is a spoiler. The most I can say is it's a dialogue choice at the Arbor Wilds at the end of the story quest there.

4. You should be getting personal quests for your companions once you talk to them enough and go into the story. Do a few of those and you should unlock it.

5. I've also romanced Josephine, but I did not get the trophy for some reason. I assume it's because either she's not a companion and maybe that's what the trophy is meant for, or maybe it's because I rushed to beat the story and there was more stuff I could have done with her.

1. Yes, but it's hard to miss. You will get plenty of opportunities in sidequest areas to recruit a random person into the Inquisition as an agent.

2. This one also is but it isn't that difficult. Once you're doing the quest involving the royal ball, there will be a meter at the top right of the screen saying X/100 for approval. To get approval you mostly have to make the right dialogue choices when talking to people there. So be sure to save often. There are also random coins scattered around that you can toss in a fountain for +1 approval, so save those for when the meter lowers.

3. It is, but where you can get it is a spoiler. The most I can say is it's a dialogue choice at the Arbor Wilds at the end of the story quest there.

4. You should be getting personal quests for your companions once you talk to them enough and go into the story. Do a few of those and you should unlock it.

5. I've also romanced Josephine, but I did not get the trophy for some reason. I assume it's because either she's not a companion and maybe that's what the trophy is meant for, or maybe it's because I rushed to beat the story and there was more stuff I could have done with her.

3. You can spoil to me, I don't care.

5. So I should break up with Josie and try it with Sera? Since she is lesbian and I'm female elf?

3. You can spoil to me, I don't care.

5. So I should break up with Josie and try it with Sera? Since she is lesbian and I'm female elf?

3. When you and Morrigan get to the Well of Sorrows make sure you're the one who drinks from it and after a quick Morrigan quest in the Fade you will be able to go tame the dragon.

5. Honestly I've seen a lot of people (including me) having trouble with Josephine so maybe you should switch to Sera.

3. When you and Morrigan get to the Well of Sorrows make sure you're the one who drinks from it and after a quick Morrigan quest in the Fade you will be able to go tame the dragon.

5. Honestly I've seen a lot of people (including me) having trouble with Josephine so maybe you should switch to Sera.

Ahhh, I hate that weird elf slut :D Also do I have to have her in my party? When I tried to romance her she said something like we should travel more together. 

I romanced Josephine and got the trophy so it's nothing to do with her not being a companion. I can't remember exactly when the trophy popped for me but if you carry on with her dialogue and quests you should eventually get it.

You need to completely finish josephine's sidequest to unlock the trophy if you're romancing josephine. 

I romanced Josephine and got the trophy so it's nothing to do with her not being a companion. I can't remember exactly when the trophy popped for me but if you carry on with her dialogue and quests you should eventually get it.

That must be what it was then. I rushed to get the story over with so I didn't talk to Josephine as much as I should have.

Ahhh, I'm 100% sure I'm friend with Dorian, Cassandra and Solas, but still no trophy. o.O 

By the way, did i Just got "cockblocked" if Josie told me she is engaged to some Antivan lord? Oh naw, I just fu... You know what, pervert! :D 

Edited by Konsty_ml

By the way, did i Just got "cockblocked" if Josie told me she is engaged to some Antivan lord?

Nah, that's all part of her story. Go through the wartable operations related to that storyline and eventually you'll come to a quest where you're once more given the option to end or continue your relationship with her, and if you choose to carry on with it, you'll get the trophy (just remembered that the relationship trophy popped for me after I made that choice).

Nah, that's all part of her story. Go through the wartable operations related to that storyline and eventually you'll come to a quest where you're once more given the option to end or continue your relationship with her, and if you choose to carry on with it, you'll get the trophy (just remembered that the relationship trophy popped for me after I made that choice).

Yeah, got it. Thanks.

Wait a moment! That trophy Belle of the Ball is obtained in mission "Wicked eyes and wicked hearts"? I just finished it with 100/100 and no trophy. Is it bugged? Am I the only one with this problem? Fortunately I saved it like 12 times so I can replay it eventualy.

God, is the dragon named Kalthenzan lvl 21 on every difficulty or just on Nightmare? I suppose I'm not gonna kill him like forever, lol. :D Edit, Well he is quite easy, I almost killed him on my lvl 18 with 6 potions. Problems started when he called his little brats, uhg..

Edited by Konsty_ml

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, got it. Thanks.

Wait a moment! That trophy Belle of the Ball is obtained in mission "Wicked eyes and wicked hearts"? I just finished it with 100/100 and no trophy. Is it bugged? Am I the only one with this problem? Fortunately I saved it like 12 times so I can replay it eventualy.

At the end of that mission when you talk to Cullen you need to chose Top Right Option, I'll Talk to Florianna (think thats her name) to get the trophy.