New DLC Release Date?

If it's the Lord of the Hunt DLC then they are still citing that as "later this year" (as they were back in October). Given that it is now 10th of December I would say that they are going to end up announcing the release date the day before it is due to release! Still, more story, more lore and ... mounted uruks! :awesome: 

Edited by AndyLish79

Can anybody confirm how you access this in game? I accidently deleted my save file once I got the plat so I'm hoping its a separate mode and not only accessible once you've done torvins missions. It was a great game but i don't think I could stomach playing through the whole game just for this. Gutted!

Can anybody confirm how you access this in game? I accidently deleted my save file once I got the plat so I'm hoping its a separate mode and not only accessible once you've done torvins missions. It was a great game but i don't think I could stomach playing through the whole game just for this. Gutted!

well i just redownloaded the game. i can confirm it is a seperate option you select from the main menu. i still have my save from before but it looks as though nothing carries over at all. so i would assume you are good to go

edit: i have no runes but my attributes and abilities are maxed. i dont know whether thats from me maxing them on the main game or if it just gives them to you maxed for the dlc

Edited by breathofwater