FYI servers are back UP

limelight1979

Yes, they're still up, and i'm currently working in finishing all Part Challenges. You can wreck opponents all by yourself with two controllers and a coin, i'm not joking (you insert the coin in the R2 button of second controller so the car accelerates by itself and you can ram it or punch the driver, and doesn't get disqualified lol). I've also reached level 58 by myself just by only doing those challenges lol.

AAAAND now i'm level 74 with all part challenges completed. It was a torture IMHO. Now i'll take a small break and probably try to get those two missing online trophies and maybe move back to the campaign...

• 1 month later...

Now I got the time to play the damn game, and when I go into MULTIPLAYER, it says communicating with the server. This goes just fine. The online icon in bottom left corner seems to be fine. Then I try to create custom game, open or private, and I get the error "A problem occurred while creating the game." This could be because of my network, I don't know. Afterwards the online icon becomes like a "not online" icon, but this last for like 5 seconds and goes back to "online" again. I'm thrown out of the multiplayer mode. I guess I could join others' game, but there's none up. :\

Is the online down or is it just my network that messes with me when I try to host a game?

I saw someone's game on the games list. Got an error when I tried to join them. In other words, the servers are up, but I got issues using them! :(  :(

Now I got the time to play the damn game, and when I go into MULTIPLAYER, it says communicating with the server. This goes just fine. The online icon in bottom left corner seems to be fine. Then I try to create custom game, open or private, and I get the error "A problem occurred while creating the game." This could be because of my network, I don't know. Afterwards the online icon becomes like a "not online" icon, but this last for like 5 seconds and goes back to "online" again. I'm thrown out of the multiplayer mode. I guess I could join others' game, but there's none up. :\

Is the online down or is it just my network that messes with me when I try to host a game?

I saw someone's game on the games list. Got an error when I tried to join them. In other words, the servers are up, but I got issues using them! :(   :(

I had the absolutely same problem.

If possible, you should try connecting through different network. That's what worked for me.

I had the absolutely same problem.

If possible, you should try connecting through different network. That's what worked for me.

Yeah, I think I will have to change my network a bit while doing the online for this game. :\

• 1 year later...