Final Fantasy Type 0 collector's edition revealed

DarkStar83x

Square Enix has confirmed there is a collector's edition coming:

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Collector's Edition Revealed-PS Blog'

beautyShots_r12.jpg

Included in this collector's edition is the following:

GOLDEN STEELBOOK CASE: Featuring illustrations by world-renowned artist Yoshitaka Amano, this premium case holds both the game and soundtrack CD.

COMPOSER'S SELECTIONS SOUNDTRACK: Includes 15 tracks hand-picked by the game's composer, Takeharu Ishimoto.

FINAL FANTASY® TYPE-0 MANGA: A complete 200 page manga comic establishing the world and characters of the game.

80 PAGE ART BOOK: Dive into the war-torn land of Orience through its illustrations and art renders.

ACE'S CARDS: Five life-size replicas of the iconic cards held by Class Zero's Ace.

FINAL FANTASY® XV EPISODE DUSCAE DEMO: Every copy of the Collector’s Edition includes a code for the FINAL FANTASY® XV playable demo. Be among the first to play the game with your order of FINAL FANTASY® TYPE-0 HD.

In the comments, it's also coming to Europe and Australia. Hopefully more of Europe than than the UK and France this time, eh? ;)

And here's the link to order it in NA:

https://type0.na.square-enix.com/

Edited by DarkStar83x

I'm more happy with the fact that they finally shared the release date for the game in the blog post. March 17, 2015.

I thought this was known for a while now?

https://type0.na.square-enix.com/sweepstakes/

There's also a sweepstakes for those who pre-order it. Maybe I'll get lucky and can save $400 on buying a PS4.

Don't get too excited. There's just one of them (or two if you count the Xbox One). You can consider yourself a really lucky man/woman if you do get it.

Don't get too excited. There's just one of them (or two if you count the Xbox One). You can consider yourself a really lucky man/woman if you do get it.

Yeah, I'm not really too hopeful, but hey, if it did happen and I already bought a PS4, then that's $400 out the window, ya know? I think I'll take my very slim chances and still wait until the sweepstakes are over before getting a PS4.