Easily get the No Damage and The Lost trophies

grbolivar

A simple trick to get the No Damage and The Lost trophies without glitching:

Every time you clear a room without taking damage exit the game trough the Exit option on the main menu, your progress so far will be saved, now backup your save file to the cloud using the Sync option in the game (you can also backup to a USB pendrive or the PS+ cloud) and continue your game, if you get hit then reload your backed-up file and continue again, repeat until you get the trophies.

For the No Damage trophies I recommend using Azazel as he is very OP from the start and will make things a little easier.

Edited by grbolivar
  • Like 1

When in the EU, you can always just use the invincibility glitch for the Lost. No damage runs will come naturally as soon as you get an OP Azazel run, except for the Dead Boy, which is currently stiil glitched for europeans :(

I still haven't unlocked The Lost, but it is my understanding that as of the last patch The Lost doesn't get killed anymore. Will confirm as soon as I unlock him. At least this trick is helpful for the No Damage trophies.

I can confirm that it does not die anymore by reloading the game.

2 weeks ago I already said and confirmed this: 

Oh, and by the way, The Lost doesn't die anymore if you back out of the game and hop back. You can use cloud sync to save at every room you complete and restore your save if you die. I would recommend using a Holy Mantle (HPJ6 R873) seed for him, instead of the confetti one. It will make your boss experience less frustating on the very end, since it confetti doesn't exactly work from Isaac/Satan ahead.

• 10 months later...