Introduction and minor question.

LarryIsLegend

Greetings. I'm Larry and I'm late to the trophy collecting shenanigans. I've been at it for a couple months and just haven't stepped into the forums until now.

I was going to skip the whole intro thing but I have a minor question that probably doesn't warrant a whole thread. Two birds with one stone and all that. Anyway, is there a convenient way to skip to the last page of the thread? I'm sure I'm missing it because not having that would be laughable. I'm using an iPhone, by the way.

Edit: I just noticed I can bring up the full version of the website to get to the last page. Is there a way to do so while staying in the mobile friendly version?

Edited by LarryIsLegend

Welcome to the forums Larry, and happy holidays !
When I browse the forums on my Smartphone I just use the full site to go to last page and then at the bottom left there is a button "return to mobile version". So you get to the last page in mobile version. Reopening topics you've visitted earlier will automatically bring you to the last page you've read before if you are in mobile version. Hope this helps, Sly (the owner of the site) has been working on an app for a while now, but it hasn't been released yet (I think, since I haven't been very active on the forums lately... stupid finals).

Edited by DarKNesS_X

Welcome, friend. And I am very sorry...I cannot answer that question as I do not have mobile. I know that on my PC, there is a second arrow to the right that is doubled, leading to the last page, but I am not sure how that is on phone. My sincerest apologies for not being of any help.

What's mobile friendly? Is it like making it always full version? Or something else? I use both my Iphone and Android phone anyways.

Mobile-friendly means a lo-fi version of the site specifically tailored to mobile devices to limit the amount of data usage.

To answer the question, click the blue link in "Last Post on Today XX:XX AM/PM" to jump to the last post of a thread.

• Like 1