Finally stoked to have a move

skidmarkgn

Having House of the dead 3, 4 and Overkill, RE Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles and Dead Space: Extraction all on the PS3 is a freaking dream come... just sayin' Anyone else planning on dusting off their Moves and rail shootin' the shit out of some monsters?

Now, if they would just make them online compatible.

• Like 1

I prefer using a move for infamous 2 / Festival of Blood over a controller any day. Only bad part is you have to sit still after you sync your controller I tend to fidgit I little when I play move around a bit. But other than that it works perfect with infamous even on hard difficulty.

Killzone 3 was ok while playing on normal. It wasnt responsive enough for me so I had to switch to a controller for the hard setting.

Having House of the dead 3, 4 and Overkill, RE Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside Chronicles and Dead Space: Extraction all on the PS3 is a freaking dream come... just sayin' Anyone else planning on dusting off their Moves and rail shootin' the shit out of some monsters?

Congratulations on getting one, know you have been eyeing one for awhile. I enjoy the hell out of mine and still have 5 or 6 games I have not even tried it on.

I must be the oddball in the gaming community. I don't particularly like FPS. However, I do have the Move. Since I only have two games, Sports Champ and Tumble, both of which are completed to 100%, the Move is just collecting dust now. I can't wait for Sorcery to come out. Also, as soon as Heavy Rain drops in price, I'll be using the Move for that. Wish they had more games, other than FPS, that are compatible with it.

I must be the oddball in the gaming community. I don't particularly like FPS. However, I do have the Move. Since I only have two games, Sports Champ and Tumble, both of which are completed to 100%, the Move is just collecting dust now. I can't wait for Sorcery to come out. Also, as soon as Heavy Rain drops in price, I'll be using the Move for that. Wish they had more games, other than FPS, that are compatible with it.

It works flawlessly with infamous 2 and infamous Festival of blood

All of the games I listed aren't full on FPS's. I'm not a fan of FPS's at all either but rail shooters are pretty fun. You don't control any of the movement you just point the controller at the screen and shoot... good mindless entertainment, especially if you can set up a couch co-op session with a friend.

All of the games I listed aren't full on FPS's. I'm not a fan of FPS's at all either but rail shooters are pretty fun. You don't control any of the movement you just point the controller at the screen and shoot... good mindless entertainment, especially if you can set up a couch co-op session with a friend.

I have to admit, House of the Dead: Overkill looks pretty cool. I do have one FPS, Riddick, which I love. However, I'm a huge fan of the movies which drove me to check it out heavily before I bought it. It is probably the most well made Movie-to-Game I've ever seen. I'll check out other Move compatible games when I'm ready to buy a new game.

Thanks for the suggestions and ideas guys.

Riddick 3 in 2013!

Wait, RE Umbrella and Darkside Chronicles?! I haven't seen those in NA for PS3