Vita update coming in April

Artemisthemp

Id like to see the update enable us to turn off the power save feature instead of giving us a whole 5 minutes, or at the very least make the system not shut off after a minute or so after the screen goes black. Bloddy annoying to have to hit the analogs every few mins while im doing something while chatting over Party Chat.

• Like 1

Well flip it! I need to get a Vita.....I canceled my completely paid for pre-order, because I had some expenses come up, but now I'ma thinkin' I need to pick up one of these bad boys in the near future! The update sounds cool as well :D

Maybe not in this update, but I hope in a future one, they reduce the compression on the screen shots. They currently seem to be quite heavily compressed, and don't do the games justice. An option to adjust compression or save in an uncompressed format would be nice.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else's Vita sometimes turn the bluetooth on automatically after the Vita's been switched on? I even have bluetooth disabled in the settings. I know it's only a minor bug & it doesn't happen often but can't hurt to complain. B)

Does anyone else's Vita sometimes turn the bluetooth on automatically after the Vita's been switched on? I even have bluetooth disabled in the settings. I know it's only a minor bug & it doesn't happen often but can't hurt to complain. B)

Yep, it turns on again everytime I switch off & on :(