Hatsune Miku Skins

I've read online that for the concept skins you have to CLEAR 50 songs by the artist you want. I have Hatsune Miku and Kagamine Rin so far, but I was wondering something. Does it need to be the songs that they were made to sing or could I go to a Hatsune Miku song and put Meiko as my singer and it would still unlock?

I doubt it, but it would be interesting if you could.

I've read online that for the concept skins you have to CLEAR 50 songs by the artist you want. I have Hatsune Miku and Kagamine Rin so far, but I was wondering something. Does it need to be the songs that they were made to sing or could I go to a Hatsune Miku song and put Meiko as my singer and it would still unlock?

I doubt it, but it would be interesting if you could.

you can mix and match any singer with any song as long as you clear the song it will count for whatever singer you use.

• Like 2

you can mix and match any singer with any song as long as you clear the song it will count for whatever singer you use.

Yeah! I just found out myself, I was coming here to report my findings, Kaito's concept skin unlocked in Love-Hate. That's good news, now I can get the rest of the skins by playing a song with 3 singers in.

Yeah! I just found out myself, I was coming here to report my findings, Kaito's concept skin unlocked in Love-Hate. That's good news, now I can get the rest of the skins by playing a song with 3 singers in.

you may want to do some of them while playing "I'll Miku Miku You." You will have to play that song a bunch of times to get all the unlockable stuff for it, thankfully it's really short.

you may want to do some of them while playing "I'll Miku Miku You." You will have to play that song a bunch of times to get all the unlockable stuff for it, thankfully it's really short.

I actually already got the skins before reading this.. I have to get the events, accessories and gifts now. Can you suggest the best solution/guide to get this? Also is it advised to do all the song challenges? I don't know exactly how to unlock the rest of the stuff I need.

https://projectdiva.wikispaces.com/Information

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/hatsune-miku-project-diva-f-2nd/232178-hatsune-miku-project-diva-f-2nd-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

these sites have a lot of the information you need if you are going for the platinum. you will have to get all the unlock stuff for every song so just do all the challenges. as far as i know there is no way to shorten the grind. and make sure you keep going back to the diva rooms to keep them happy and get them to make requests, even after they are maxed because there is an item (coo-coo clock )that you need to buy and it takes about 70 requests or more to unlock.

• Like 1

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/hatsune-miku-project-diva-f-2nd/232178-hatsune-miku-project-diva-f-2nd-trophy-guide-roadmap.html

these sites have a lot of the information you need if you are going for the platinum. you will have to get all the unlock stuff for every song so just do all the challenges. as far as i know there is no way to shorten the grind. and make sure you keep going back to the diva rooms to keep them happy and get them to make requests, even after they are maxed because there is an item (coo-coo clock )that you need to buy and it takes about 70 requests or more to unlock.

70 requests? T_T

Thanks for the info about changing the avatars for songs they don't sing. I thought I was going to have to play Meiko's one solo song over and over in between Wintry Winds.

There's something else I'm wondering you could help me with, for Gift Giver trophy I have to

??? : Achieve a Miss x Take (fail) in Destroy Destroy

?? : Achieve a Miss x Take (fail) in This is the Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee

What does that mean? thanks.

There's something else I'm wondering you could help me with, for Gift Giver trophy I have to

??? : Achieve a Miss x Take (fail) in Destroy Destroy

?? : Achieve a Miss x Take (fail) in This is the Happiness and Peace of Mind Committee

What does that mean? thanks.

it means you fail the songs

I've been doing this but I noticed in records that it doesn't effect the tally of the given vocaloids I put in the song?

• 1 year later...

Ok now I think this may have glitched on me. I have unlocked and purchased the Miku (Concept) and Luka (Concept) skins as I have cleared over 240 songs with Miku while Luke has cleared over 60 songs. However, when I have cleared over 50 songs with Kaito, Rin, and Meiko, their skins did not unlock in the store for me to purchase. I even managed to buy every skin that I have unlocked thus far, so when I try to go into the skins shop, it says there are no skins that you can buy at this time.

Do I have to clear a song that was written/is featured by the character, or can I choose a different song and switch the character (for example: I play I'll Miku Miku You (For Reals), but I switch from Miku to Ren)? Because I have done the latter, yet nothing appears in the skins portion of the shop.

I made sure that I cleared over 50 songs with certain chars by checking out the play info in my records. After I clear a song, I press the retry option so that I don't have to waste time during the loading screens.

Edited by GarciaFever