judgement to the system

JetlAnd00

all the games that i paid for was only lasting a couple months and then finally i got a ps vita thats been mine for over a year. 

how long your ps machine been running and burning :P.

I've got mine around mid 2014. I broke my first one and Sony told me it was £80 ($94) to fix the screen. That was a Wifi only, I now have the 3G+wifi model version. Great selection of games.

I have mine since July 2012, it never did anything weird so it's still in good shape. It only fell to the floor once but it was in its vault case so it took no damage. Months later that case broke... slightly. I can still close it normally with the Vita inside so i decided to keep it.

Bought a pre-owned version back in April. The screen was a bit burnt, but it wasn't noticeable unless the screen goes black/is turned off. Few weeks ago I got that error message that "turns off" the system (but it was easily fixable and hasn't happened since). Still works fine.

Edit: Also dropped it twice, but there wasn't any damage to the system.

Edited by CPU Black Heart

Mine has this weird thing with the touch screen (I've had this one since early 2013) where sometimes it thinks I'm holding it down, though usually a quick full on and off will fix it. Only ever happened to me in Virtue's Last Reward and Jetpack Joyride though. Otherwise fine.