KoA: Reckoning Legend of Dead Kel Trailer

I wonder if there's trophies. I'm guessing there is, I just took this excerpt from a KOA:R Forum Q & A interview with Lead Narrative Designer Andrew Auseon:

Will there be achievements for the DLC? If so, how many will there be, and what will be the total Gamerscore they're worth?

There are five unique achievements to be earned in The Legend of Dead Kel. These will be available on both Steam and Xbox Live. They total 150 points toward your Gamerscore.

They make no mention of PSN though - we always get forgotten.

Source: http://forums.reckoning.amalur.com/showthread.php?8239-The-Legend-of-Dead-Kel-Q-amp-A-Part-2

This is great! I will be getting this sometime this week... im excited to play a little more Reckoning... when i finished up the platinum i took a much needed break but now im excited that there is more... my maxed out mage build is the destroyer of worlds... SO overpowered it will be interesting to see how difficult the DLC is.

Well I havent purchased it yet. Doesn't seem to have any trophies though. I probably wont buy it unless it has trophies or helps me get the plat...yeah I know, I'm a whore. :P

EDIT:

Ive read on other forums that there was a massive failure and the DLC trophies/cheevos are not appearing on XBL or PSN. Patch forthcoming (dont hold your breath)

Well I havent purchased it yet. Doesn't seem to have any trophies though. I probably wont buy it unless it has trophies or helps me get the plat...yeah I know, I'm a whore. :P

EDIT:

Ive read on other forums that there was a massive failure and the DLC trophies/cheevos are not appearing on XBL or PSN. Patch forthcoming (dont hold your breath)

I usually don't buy DLC unless it has trophies but i purchased it last night... you can guarantee that the xbox with get theirs fixed and the PS3 will be left high and dry like usual...

im not planning on playing it anytime soon but i figure i will eventually... I always feel in a rush to get DLC because of what happened to the Marvel Ultimate Alliance DLC... I will forever have the platinum without 100% because they took the DLC down permanently.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Legend of Dead Kel trophies are now on PSN with retroactive trophies (although they are undergoing maintenance right now) The DLC has already been in the store for quite a while - and NO I dont know how this works if you already completed the DLC.

The Teeth of Naros DLC is out tomorrow in the PS Store and also has trophies.

http://screensnapr.com/v/cS3MLJ.jpg

source: ps3trophies.org