Does anyone have a sword for overkill, i have tried all enchantments and none worked.. idk why

moni32

Just get a sword (preferably diamond) and a maxed out enchantment table, disable autosave, then just keep trying to get Smite IV+ or BoA IV+. Keep reloading the save until you get the enchantment. When you do, simply get the trophy by attacking the proper mob, then you can reload the game once again if you wish to have a different enchantment.

*irrelevant link*

Most of the MCPE trophies use the old tutorial world (depicted in the video), which is no longer available since the most recent January update has replaced the world entirely. That video, and every video like it, is useless now.

Edited by GIONAScm2

Most of the MCPE trophies use the old tutorial world (depicted in the video), which is no longer available since the most recent January update has replaced the world entirely. That video, and every video like it, is useless now.

Delete the update (You have to delete game and when re-downloading don't download the update) that should fix the problem that update made and then just follow the video

Delete the update (You have to delete game and when re-downloading don't download the update) that should fix the problem that update made and then just follow the video

Interesting.

So when the game and the 'game update file' are both downloading, I just pause the update download indefinitely?

Interesting.

So when the game and the 'game update file' are both downloading, I just pause the update download indefinitely?

Yes, pause it. 

When I was playing mercenary kings and didn't want the update I had to delete it (before it could be downloaded) and everytime I opened the game update started to download again, I would've paused it but the feature wasn't up then (or was it? before 2.0 update) 

So yes pause it 

• 3 months later...

No thanks to new patch, I'm having troubles for obtaining this one. If anyone have the sword capable of giving 9 heart damage can they please let me borrow it for trophy?

PSN : MilanYildirim

Thanks!

All you need is a diamond sword, Strength 2 potion, and the x button lol.

To make a potion of Strength ll you need to a bottle of water, and add these ingredients in this order: Nether wart, blaze powder (Which is made from a blaze rod), and a piece of glowstone (Break the blocks emitting light in the nether)

Now drink the potion, and hit a mob with your diamond sword while in the air. When you jump and hit something you get a critical hit which multiplies damage by 1.5

Hope this helped :)

All you need is a diamond sword, Strength 2 potion, and the x button lol.

To make a potion of Strength ll you need to a bottle of water, and add these ingredients in this order: Nether wart, blaze powder (Which is made from a blaze rod), and a piece of glowstone (Break the blocks emitting light in the nether)

Now drink the potion, and hit a mob with your diamond sword while in the air. When you jump and hit something you get a critical hit which multiplies damage by 1.5

Hope this helped :)

I'm about to try this, I'm really a newbie on Minecraft so basically I know nothing about it!

Thanks for the tip pal, videos didn't work for me :)

• 3 months later...

No thanks to new patch, I'm having troubles for obtaining this one. If anyone have the sword capable of giving 9 heart damage can they please let me borrow it for trophy?

PSN : MilanYildirim

Thanks!

What do you mean!? The new patch is awesome! It add so many new items and mobs

• 11 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...