ps3

HKelly91

Got a ps4 I'm getting a ps3 around june to play some ps3 games i haven't yet played and get some 100% because i had an xbox,

there a 100% game that i want on my psnprofile more than any its

Black ops 1

I know all the easter eggs because i've completed all achievements

I need to know about the servers are they still online.

Can i do all the easter eggs via local play apart from the shangri la one

Got a ps4 I'm getting a ps3 around june to play some ps3 games i haven't yet played and get some 100% because i had an xbox,

Black ops 1

All the severs for Black Ops are still up I believe it's probably the most popular COD game of the series.

As far as I know they are up someone might correct me. But you should be able to gain the Platinum plus the DLC for the 100% if you wish :) 

Black ops 1

The focus of your thread is Black Ops, so next time it's best to post under that game's sub forum. 

Black ops 1

Agreed with Killcount, this thread should've been put under the Black Ops sub-forum. Anyway to your question: Yes the servers are up for every COD game to on the PS3 including Black Ops. All Easter Eggs can be done in local play (with the exception of Shangri-la) as well as all the other DLC trophies.

The only one you need to do online (again, with the exclusion of the Shangri-la easter egg) is " :bronze: In The Money". Awarded for being in the money 5 times in Wager Matches.

Agreed with Killcount, this thread should've been put under the Black Ops sub-forum. Anyway to your question: Yes the servers are up for every COD game to on the PS3 including Black Ops. All Easter Eggs can be done in local play (with the exception of Shangri-la) as well as all the other DLC trophies.

The only one you need to do online (again, with the exclusion of the Shangri-la easter egg) is " :bronze: In The Money". Awarded for being in the money 5 times in Wager Matches.

Another trophy that's online only is :bronze: Date Night, which requires you to watch a clip online with someone on your friend's list.

Another trophy that's online only is :bronze: Date Night, which requires you to watch a clip online with someone on your friend's list.

Whoops! That one slipped my mind ahah! 

I totally forgot that one, but it is nonetheless, very simple to get! Just get a friend who has an Open or Moderate NAT and you'll be alright! :)