Does Left Behind ever go on sale?

Dreakon13

Threw a few bucks onto my PSN wallet... tempted to get this DLC.  I have a hard time paying full price for DLC though.

Does Left Behind ever go on sale?  I'll buy it right now if the darn thing has never gone on sale before, but if I can sit tight for two weeks or something for the next "big sale" to come around and get it half price... I can probably handle the wait. :)

I've never seen it come up in a sale thus far, and dlc rarely goes on sale... 

Ah, ok.  I'm used to Steam where the sales floweth like the mighty Amazon and there are a handful of games that go on sale like every other week (including any and all DLC).  Haven't gotten a handle of if/when Sony does their sales... :)

Edited by Dreakon13

Ah, ok.  I'm used to Steam where the sales floweth like the mighty Amazon and there are a handful of games that go on sale like every other week (including any and all DLC).  Haven't gotten a handle of if/when Sony does their sales... :)

Sony has been doing a bunch more sales as of late.... It might be because of ps plus... with all the subscribers now, they can probably do more sales... but it's really up to the developers themselves to do the sales. Few developers put dlc on sale. Once in a blue moon you'll see season passes go on sale, like when most of the Assassin's Creed games had a sale a while back, they had a bunch of dlc for them also on sale... 

I've seen DLC on sale before, but I don't think I've ever seen Left Behind on sale :/ There is going to be a 10% off sale this weekend though (as redrooster24 mentioned), so you can save $1.50 or so on it if you buy it then. Not much, but it's savings none the less :P

Regardless of whether you get it on sale or not though, it's worth the $15 IMO (I understand wanting it on sale though. Who doesn't wanna save money!?). It's a good 1 & 1/2 - 2 hours of additional story gameplay, and it delivers in quality. If you've managed to avoid spoilers on it thus far, keep it that way. I was unfortunate enough to stumble across a YouTube video that had a spoiler in the title... before actually getting to that part myself -_- It was also pretty much the best part. I have to be more careful in the future! xD