Is PSNP Forums slow for me only?

MarsipanRumpan

Hello, I go into PSNP frequently, I go into this site 10 times a day sometimes.

However the later two weeks I've been having this problem. The forums is slow as hell for me.

This hasn't ever happened before.

If I check guides, or check my profiles or do whatever, it works just fine. But the moment I go into Forums, it takes up to 2 minutes for the forums to load sometimes. And like 7/10 times I get an error message "You had an trouble loading this site" or something.. And even then I have to refresch about 4 times (with loading time and errors all 4 times) to get the forums too load for me.

So I started using my phone because I thought it was my Computer that was crazy with just the forums. Well no, my phone does the exact same thing. Maybe not as bad, but still very bad.

And it isn't my internet, because when im at my friends house, my girlfriend house or whatever it does the same thing everytime. (And my internet is good so it isn't that either)

Is this a common problem? Is this only happening for me? What can I do to prevent errors and insane loading times?

Thank you for your time :)

Side Notes:

Okay first of all, is this thread in the right place, or should it be in feedback, suggestions & bugs or something? I put it here as Im not sure.

Secondly, I tried to make a status as I guess it could have been a status, but it was kind of.. Too long if Im going to describe and such.

Thridly, I don't think this has been posted earlier, if it has, im so sorry for wasting your time and being dumb because I didn't search enough. Sorry.

PSNP was going extremely slow for me a few hours ago, but it's fine now. Then again, my laptop's slow to begin with, so it might've just been my laptop. I've had error messages before (not within the last two weeks though). When it happens, I first try to restart my browser, and if that doesn't work, I just come back in a few hours and usually I can get on again. This thread probably should be in the feedback section, but off topic is the next best place.