Japanese Twitter users respond to ISIS hostage situation with memes...

Asuka Langley

The memes situtated in the spoiler box below are in response to the latest ISIS hostage situation involving two Japanese citizens (Haruna Yukawa and journalist Kenji Goto Jogo).

The photos have been hastagged under: "ISIS Crap Photoshop Grand Prix" (#ISISクソコラグランプリ) and they are in retaliation to any pressure that ISIS expect the public to push onto the Japanese government. This mockery - if you didn't already figure it out - has begun to anger many members of ISIS and many Japanese citizens have criticized the tag as imprudent.

Personally I'm just woried that ISIS are going to shorten the deadline because of all the images that have been made, but if you wish to see them yourselves, as mentioned before, they're in the spoiler box below.

Don't forget you're allowed to discuss ;)

rxamkmvfvmzvxjgrprmt.jpg

rdky5nlumwd3h9coqju0.jpg

hj7nut8h5hgpmqqogwo3.jpg

waszzmkqwwvair1eap8g.jpg

u242vclbg619jh0pxzof.png

ohyc2dqmg0seir1i90ei.jpg

jabqbrb0qyouhwwwouhf.jpg

ykrkodfisd79vgnusr4p.jpg

lhz8l8c9byvrjug0andc.jpg

foj9iuekglvll5ixc1il.jpg

Edited by Franziska von Karma

If they're going to dress like a background extra from a shitty B-movie G.I. Joe, then they deserve the ridicule, because Cobra is not actually supposed to exist in real life. The fact is the hostages are dead anyway. Either Japan pays the ransom (which they won't because it gives ISIS more funds to continue what they're doing), or sends some SEAL team knockoff that I'm unaware they have to go in and explode some skulls. That's the two options with ISIS, period.

Reading the back story of these two guys I have a hard time feeling sorry to be honest.

If it's true about Haruna Yukawa and he went to Syria to fight against the Assad regime and terrorize the Syrian population due to his own personal situation and decreasing mental health then I hope he gets what he deserves...

• Like 1