Only in Japan?

Nitro

Is this like most Arcade Archives games and only in Japan? Or is this available in the US and/or EU?

Might as well pick it up, I know how much you love Arcade Archives. :P

They are about ¥800 each iirc.

Definitely a ripoff at about $7 USD, not sure about the culture of trophy hunting in Japan or what not, but I would wonder if they get away with the inflated price by offering the enticement of 5-minute 100% achievements...

These would make tons of sense at ¥500, you could scoop up two with a ¥1000 point card...

Definitely a ripoff at about $7 USD, not sure about the culture of trophy hunting in Japan or what not, but I would wonder if they get away with the inflated price by offering the enticement of 5-minute 100% achievements...

These would make tons of sense at ¥500, you could scoop up two with a ¥1000 point card...

Yeah I could agree with you about the price, certainly not worth it. And I doubt it people who actually buys those are even seeking for easy trophies, they barely give 300 points per game, and with that price you could wait for one of their seasonal sales and get a full PSN game (with platinum included on the list).

• 2 years later...