Stat Suggestion

I don't think this has been suggested before but I think it would be cool. On your profile you can filter games by system but at  the top the stats always stay the same, just displaying it for your profile as a whole. I thought it would be nice for it to change with the filter, example: Filter to just vita games and the stats at the top will only display stats related to vita games. 

Default filter: 50 games played, 20 games completed, 40% completion, 700 unearned trophies, 6 trophies per day

Vita only filter: 20 games played, 20 games completed, 100% completion, 0 unearned trophies, 10 trophies per day

Maybe it's possible.

Edited by Ham
  • Like 1

Vita only filter: 20 games played, 20 games completed, 100% completion, 0 earned trophies, 10 trophies per day

That wouldn't be possible, you can't have 10 trophies per day from 0 earned trophies  xD

Jokes aside. um... I don't know how Sly has the upper bar implemented but I would guess it doesn't dynamically change when you filter your games for a reason...

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

That wouldn't be possible, you can't have 10 trophies per day from 0 earned trophies  xD

Jokes aside. um... I don't know how Sly has the upper bar implemented but I would guess it doesn't dynamically change when you filter your games for a reason...

Yeah, meant to be "unearned" will edit and fix that. Right now those stats do not take into account filters, it's only for your PSNProfile as a whole.