Just a good game all-around.

Just finished the last episode, and I have to say, overall, this was a very fun and enjoyable game. It was light and humorous enough to keep a player engaged, m yet there were enough puzzles and critical thinking to make it challenging.

Overall, the storyline was good, the graphics very acceptable, and the voice acting was superb. Whoever did the voices absolutely nailed Crispin Glover's voice (as Artie McFly), and the resemblance to Micheal J. Fox (Marty McFly) and Christopher Lloyd's (Doc) voices were equally impressive.

The storyline was intriguing enough that at the end of each episode, you could not wait to see how the next episode unfolds.

Definitely a game I thoroughly enjoyed, and one I would at least suggest others check out. I enjoyed it enough that if there is a sequel, I will certainly play it.

• 1 month later...

Finally finished playing all 5 episodes last night and overall it made a nice change more than anything, by the time I reached the end, I'd forgotten all about the sometimes awkward controls and the repeated dialogue.

The only thing that was really missing for me was an episode set in the future. I suppose some could argue that the alternate '86 was quite futuristic in its appearance though.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Just downloaded this during the flash sale last weekend for less than $1. Looking forward to giving it a try. Christopher Lloyd actually does the voice for Doc in the game and I believe Michael J. Fox did a couple of scenes in the later episodes though I'm not 100% sure on that.

• Like 1

I haven't heard Michael J. Fox pop up yet, but I'm not finished.

The gameplay is a little garish at first, but I don't mind the old-school point and click aspect, kind of makes me nostalgic for the old PC games I used to play at school or friends houses but never owned, and the story really is well done enough to keep you playing.

I paid for the whole series when it first came out but only played Episode 1, I recently have gone back and played the rest after my local theatre showed the BTTF trilogy again. Episode 4 and 5(so far, haven't beat the last one yet) are the best. The ending for Episode 4 was so well done! I was legitimately surprised and excited to see what would happen next. Kudos to the writers, and it's awesome to see Bob Gale had input as well, however much it may have been.

I am interested in Jurassic Park but my friend has it and says it's not as good as this game :/

• Like 1

• 11 months later...