LittleBigPlanet Karting is Coming to PS3!

angei3

I think its a new game, not DLC. A kind of spinoff, like Sackboys Prehistoric Moves. It's made by Modnation devs, United Front Games in collaboration with Media Molecule.

ok, confirmed. it IS a new game. Spotted THIS comment by James Grieve who is Sr Producer of UFG

LBPK will be a full-scale on-disc title. With all of the new content that has gone in and the new engine that is powering the fully 3d environments in the game, this title would only have been possible on disc.

honestly, this looks pretty good. its not something i will get on day 1, but i am definitely going to get it some day.

also, i have a feeling this will be a way easyer platinum than modnation racers, but only time will tell.

ShadowGandalf Thanks for comfirm it I wasn't sure if was new game or DCL. honestly This game looks interesting to me to be honestly. How ever honestly seems same as modnation so I don't know if this going anymore interesting then modnation.

This game looks pretty promising, in my opinion. I loved ModNation Racers (one of the best Kart Racers of this generation) and it seems like this will just be a better version, with them fixing a lot that was wrong with ModNation.

I'm still waiting for Uncharted: Kart Racing though. :|

Parker

• Like 1