Abaddon's Platinum Checklist

skiptracing

P2oNYW2.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time for a checklist for me! I haven't been playing long on this account so the list is going to be short, hopefully getting bigger over time. I have only been playing since August 2014. Enjoy!

P8TGrj1.png

#1. inFAMOUS Second Son

1L889b63.png

Difficulty: 2/10

Enjoyment: 8.5/10

Loved the game. I love the inFAMOUS series and the story was well-structured and awesome. Loved Delsin's storyline more than Cole's.

#2. The Walking Dead

1L0be58c.png

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 9.5/10

Awesome game, I don't even have words for it. Definitely one of the best stories for a game out there.

#1. The Walking Dead: Season Two

L1ef190.png

The second season was simply awesome. I enjoyed the story a lot and can't wait for a third season!

#2. Aabs Animals

L98658b.png

Difficulty: 0/10

Enjoyment: 0/10

Don't judge, okay? We all had that trophy whore stage.

#3. Welcome Park

L376d25.png

Enjoyment:  6/10

I had just gotten my Vita when I played this. This was kind of fun and enjoyed playing it. Trophies were no trouble at all except for the last Snap + Slide puzzle, which I got the hang of in a few tries as well.

#3. inFAMOUS: First Light

1L5e96f1.png

Difficulty: 3/10

Awesome extension for Second Son. I loved Fetch's background story. I know it was a DLC but I wish it wasn't as short.

#4. Beyond: Two Souls

1L9583fd.png

Enjoyment: 9/10

One of my favourite Quantic Dream games just below Heavy Rain. Many people didn't like the game but I absolutely loved it. Can't wait for another Quantic Dream game.

#5. Murdered: Soul Suspect

1L09924a.png

Enjoyment: 7/10

I liked the game but expected much higher ad was highly anticipated for it. I was slightly disappointed when I played it. Still a decent game though.

#6. Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments

1Lb27bd0.png

Enjoyment: 8/10

I really enjoyed the game, the cases were really interested and intrigued me. Thinking of playing the last Sherlock Holmes game since I enjoyed this one so much.

#4. PlayStation Home

L496df6.png

Enjoyment: 7/10

I actually enjoyed Home (not counting the perverts and the creeps.) A few friends used to use Home so it was nice to hang out with friends on it. As for the trophies, nothing was difficult at all. I used to go on regularly so the 50 days trophy was no trouble for me. It's sad to see it down now.

#7. The Last of Us

1L3a3dab.png

Difficulty: 5/10 (Platinum), 6/10 (100%)

Enjoyment: Over 9000

This game was simply a masterpiece. Period.

#8. The Wolf Among Us

1Lca3c1e.png

Another Telltale masterpiece. They really do know how to make awesome games and mindfuck gamers. Can't wait for the second season.

#5. The Swapper

Ld3a634.png

I really enjoyed this The puzzles were awesome and I felt like a genius when I solved them without looking it up. The trophies were easy if you were using a guide (which I did) but would have been very hard without a guide.

#6. Contrast

L84938f.png

One of my favourite PSN games of all time. The story was beautiful and I loved how the gameplay works. The trophies were very easy and there is nothing that would require a lot of skill.

#9. Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition

1L3546d3.png

Difficulty: 5.5/10

I love this game. It was also an easy platinum, the only hard thing being the orbs. I definitely recommend this game, even if you're not a fan of platformers.

#10. inFAMOUS 2

1L59b7b3.png

Enjoyment: 10

I love the inFAMOUS series, I played the first and second on my old account. Thought I'd give this a replay so it can be my 10th plat. :D

#11. The Legend of Korra

1Lbb7811.png

Difficulty: 4/10

I was really surprised Korra was getting a video game when I first found out about it. I'm a hardcore Avatar fan so no doubt I was getting this game. As for the game, it was extremely easy except for the Naga boss fight on extreme. I was full on raging at that point. I do recommend it if you are an Avatar or Korra fan.

#7. Home

Ld1ba8c.png

I'm guessing this was made to finish in one sitting because it only took me about 15-30 minutes for one playthrough. :P

The story was good. It had a spooky atmosphere which I liked. It was extremely short but no complaints as I got it in a sale for under a dollar. My first real Vita game. The trophies were easy and can all be completed in under an hour. It took me two hours because I took my time with it.

#12. The Order: 1886

1L8b7a48.png

Enjoyment: 7.5/10

I don't know what to think of this game. I thought it had its weak points and its good points. I enjoyed it, it was good, the graphics were amazing, I loved the story. I hated that the fact that it was short and had zero replayability. But I didn't hate it.

#8. Never Alone

L70382a.png

Spoiler warning. Do not play this game if you get emotionally attached to animals in games (or in general.) I was at the verge of tears when the fox died. This game really reminded me of Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons. So if you liked Brothers I think you might like this as well.

#13. L.A. Noire

1Ld59249.png

Difficulty: 3.5/10

This game is freaking awesome. I played this on my 360 a few years ago but never got around to finishing it. So I thought I would replay and get the 100%. Definitely worth it and I recommend the game if you're into noir themed stuff.

#14. Uncharted: Drake's Fortune

1L3abb56.png

A pretty good game with a good story. My first time playing any of the Uncharted series, I loved The Last of Us so much, I decided to give other Naughty Dog games a go. It's no TLoU but I still loved it! Nothing difficult for the plat. It would have been a 2/10 if it weren't for Crushing.

#15. Grand Theft Auto V

1L3734ec.png

Who the fuck doesn't enjoy GTA? I keep coming back to this game whenever they release an online DLC. It's just too good.

#9. Murasaki Baby

Ld1d2f6.png

Difficulty: I don't know

Enjoyment: I don't know

I barely remember playing this. I was so tired whilst playing it and it only took 5 hours for me to finish, apparently. 

#10. Journey

[pretend there's a picture here, because the one on the website is white and it wouldn't show here, ok?

I fucking love Journey, man. I played this back on my old account on PS3 but I wanted to pre-order the PS4 version for the theme. 

#11. The Vanishing of Ethan Carter

L722019.png

Enjoyment: 6.5/10

This was ok, I guess. Nothing special, trophies were boring. Graphics and gameplay I enjoyed a lot, though.

#16. Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc

1Ldbda23.png

Difficulty: 3/10

I enjoyed the hell out of this game. The only part that annoyed me was the school mode. Can't wait to play Danaganronpa 2.

#17. Borderlands 2

1L7c9071.png

Enjoyment: 6/10

Honestly did not enjoy this much. I just wanted to be done with the platinum the whole way through.

#18. Silent Hill 2 HD

1L8ea1ae.png

Difficulty: 9/10

There was a hole here. It's gone now.

#19, 20, 21. Sound Shapes

1L6dad09.png

Death Mode is not as bad as it sounds, okay?

22. Life is Strange

Ld80014.png

I love this game so goddamn much. The music, story, character. Just everything is so good. It isn't perfect, cringeworthy at times but I still love it.

23. Game of Thrones

1La054a2.png

I don't get the hate this game gets. I honestly enjoyed it a lot and can't wait for the second season.

24. Tales from the Borderlands

1L2ee2ae.png

I enjoyed this a hell of a lot more than I did Borderlands 2. Hoping they make a second season or a DLC.

#12. METAL GEAR SOLID V: GROUND ZEROES

Lfd79b5.png

It was fun playing this game no matter what I was doing. Whether it was collecting the XOF patches or completing the missions on hard a second time, I enjoyed it.

uMoFliY.png

Le71ca7.png

Edited by Abaddon
  • Like 4

I second this. I want to make one but damn, 164 plats is really daunting. And i dont wanna half ass it. 

You can always make it, lock it and edit it later. It's impossible to do it in one sitting, unless you spend the whole day on it. especially with 164 platinums.

OT: Nice TLOU! 

• Like 2

I second this. I want to make one but damn, 164 plats is really daunting. And i dont wanna half ass it.

Maybe make one with all the images and a list in and then tell us your easiest platinum, hardest/most frustrating platinum, favorite platinum image, and most enjoyable platinum and explain why.

Or even better start off with a list of your top 10 platinums in order and explain why. Then, once a week, expand it to top 20, 30, and so forth until your least favorite platinum is listed at #164.

It'd be a little different, but a good read nevertheless.

Edited by Beyondthegrave07
  • Like 1

Maybe make one with all the images and a list in and then tell us your easiest platinum, hardest/most frustrating platinum, favorite platinum image, and most enjoyable platinum and explain why.

Or even better start off with a list of your top 10 platinums in order and explain why. Then, once a week, expand it to top 20, 30, and so forth until your least favorite platinum is listed at #164.

It'd be a little different, but a good read nevertheless.

Thanks for the suggestion, i'll try and conjure something up. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...