Servers are Down, No + Trophies

playdemos1

Seems that the game is shut down, due to servers issues (closed), so no more trophies available on this game, it's a shame now that i was downloading it, well next...

But anyway i feel always bad when saw this type of thing, so much games that close their servers is just stupid, but i understand that they just waste server consuming.

Well this is just to warn you guys in case you don't noticed that. Stay awesome!

• Like 2

Oh well, one game on my library that's going to be stuck at 4% completition for all eternity, didn't liked the game anyway thought, I downloaded it few years ago with PSN Plus  having not idea what a MOBA was, so no big loss for me, and since I don't care about completition isn't a pain to me either, but man in this cases they should came up with something, like make all the trophies available via Using Bots on their hardest difficulty or something...

• Like 1

Oh well, one game on my library that's going to be stuck at 4% completition for all eternity, didn't liked the game anyway thought, I downloaded it few years ago with PSN Plus  having not idea what a MOBA was, so no big loss for me, and since I don't care about completition isn't a pain to me either, but man in this cases they should came up with something, like make all the trophies available via Using Bots on their hardest difficulty or something...

Agree 100%

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...