Naruto games

:wave: I was thinking about getting into Naruto games but never did play any and I'm mostly a 2D fighting game guy. I watched the anime and I really like it. Was wondering what kind of tips a Naruto player can give and if I should get into them? Also this doesn't affect my decision but is Garra or Itachi Uchiha any good in the games?

I recently played and got the platinum on this game and I have to say the story mode really got me nostalgic and reminded me of how exciting the first part of the anime is.

All the stuff starting with the training from Kakashi and the C-mission which ends up in a fight to death with Haku and Zabuza going on to how Sasuke defects to Orochimaru and all the attempts to get him back almost got me rewatching the whole thing. (if I had more time I probably would have done it)

There are even a few scenes which I can't remember are in the anime like a friendly fight between Minato and the 3rd hokage when the last one gives his title of Hokage to Minato.

So my opinion might not really be objective but for this part I recommend it.

The other parts of the game are survival and tournament mode. This basically turned into sort of a chore where I picked some of my favorite chars over and over again but I didn't really get much satisfaction from it.

And lastly you have the online mode which not many people are still playing and the only ones you battle are the real pro's in my noobish opinion :)

This also became my second plat and it was not that hard considering time and effort but I see you already have a lot of plats.

Gaara is not so bad and has good close combat attacks but his ninjutsu's activate a fraction of a second slower then others and they mostly get interrupted on the harder battles.

Itachi is about mediocre on everything without any special skills or abilities.

Hope this helps! If you have any other questions, ask away :)

• 3 weeks later...

Itachi is about mediocre on everything without any special skills or abilities.

Lolwat? Itachi is legendary whilst playing defensively, and that is the way he's meant to be played I mean, look at the anime, he always attacks last in most cases.

As for tips, Diedara is best in Generations and 2 (THAT SPAM THOOOOOOOOOOOOO)

Not so sure about 3 or 4 but I know you need Full Burst edition for 3 to get the platinum as the S rank on all bosses is glitched by the Sasuke + Itachi v Kabuto match which you'll also need to get an S rank in

• 3 months later...

Lolwat? Itachi is legendary whilst playing defensively, and that is the way he's meant to be played I mean, look at the anime, he always attacks last in most cases.

Not so sure about 3 or 4 but I know you need Full Burst edition for 3 to get the platinum as the S rank on all bosses is glitched by the Sasuke + Itachi v Kabuto match which you'll also need to get an S rank in

Wait what?

I got the plat in 3 and don't have the fullburst dlc. That's for the 100% only.

• 1 year later...

for plat in storm 3 you dont need the sasuke+itachi vs kabuto fight because its dlc.   i dont have the fullburst version and i got plat in it after i got plat i downloaded the dlc and completed that without bugs 

Yeah the story mode of the game felt really short but it was a bit different to the anime. Didn't really remember all the scenes on the game 

If you want a faithful story i raccomend the Storm series. 

Naruto Storm Revolution is a very good game with a lot of characters but you can play only Akatsuki story line.

If i was you,i would definitely purchase Naruto Storm Revolution, it's the final naruto game on ps3, it's got so many characters and it's so fun, it would definitely get you interested with the anime etc

Revolution was a cash grab and a shitty Naruto game unlike Generations, that game was perfect.

If you're going to recommend a Naruto game, atleast recommend a good one like Storm 3.