100%ing this.

• 2 years later...
  • 4 years later...

I think it's a fun game, but in a very casual way. I keep chipping at it every so often, just doing a couple of rooms. I can't imagine doing very long sessions though, as much fun as it is, it gets repetitive fast.

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

The grind takes the whole enjoyment out of the game. I never understood why make a grindy game like this on a handheld. I get it that the Vita is more like console games oriented unlike of the likes of the 3ds, but at the end of the day the device still a handheld at least the devs should've knockdown a bit.

• Like 1

Aren't there MP trophies in this that require being in close proximity to three others players (or own three other vitas and three copies of the game)? 
I can't even imagine putting myself through the misery for this, and I love Silent Hill.

47 minutes ago, Alos88 said:

Aren't there MP trophies in this that require being in close proximity to three others players (or own three other vitas and three copies of the game)? 
I can't even imagine putting myself through the misery for this, and I love Silent Hill.

Nah man, there is some MP stuff that requires you to be a certain distance through the game but its all online. I actually liked the grind, at least for the base game but yeah when getting to max level in the base took x amount of time and the dlc grind took almost double that then it out stayed its welcome quite a lot at that point. That and the enemy variants to fill the pages, took me so long to find the Bogeyman variant ?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, TOAST13TOA5T said:

Nah man, there is some MP stuff that requires you to be a certain distance through the game but its all online. I actually liked the grind, at least for the base game but yeah when getting to max level in the base took x amount of time and the dlc grind took almost double that then it out stayed its welcome quite a lot at that point. That and the enemy variants to fill the pages, took me so long to find the Bogeyman variant 1f611.png

Ahh nice, how doable are the MP trophies, if I was to try it now?

Edited by Stevieboy

1 hour ago, Alos88 said:

Ahh nice, how doable are the MP trophies, if I was to try it now?

If you want to do them now man, ive seen a few sessions floating about in recent weeks about it. I think you need to be on level 13 to be able to access all that the MP needs. They aren't tough by any means, take maybe 25 mins max if you are all talking etc.

If you haven't started the game yet at all though just be ready for a massive grind, a big time to complete and boredom as the MP is by far the easiest and quickest thing in this game when it boils down to it.