[Cover] Mass Effect 2: Suicide Mission

Count_Fib

I'm Commander Shephard and this is my favorite music of this awesome game.

Hello everyone!

I'm 27, I'm from Paris, France, and I play video game since childhood. As a hobby, I also play music, and I really enjoy listening to great video game musics.

This summer, I started making videos of covers of video game themes I like, with multiple instruments. It's a good way for me to learn the basics of instrument recording, audio mastering and video editing, which is completely new to me. And of course I do it because it's so much fun ^^

So this time, it is the great theme "Suicide Mission" from the excellent game Mass Effect 2 that I covered. Not a simple one, but very funny to play!  xD
I want to share it with you people, and maybe get some advices in order to help me improve myself.

Here is the link: http://youtu.be/SAJKf0mgAgc

I hope you'll like it. Thank you very much, and enjoy!

• Like 3

I'm Commander Shephard and this is my favorite music of this awesome game.

Hello everyone!

I'm 27, I'm from Paris, France, and I play video game since childhood. As a hobby, I also play music, and I really enjoy listening to great video game musics.

This summer, I started making videos of covers of video game themes I like, with multiple instruments. It's a good way for me to learn the basics of instrument recording, audio mastering and video editing, which is completely new to me. And of course I do it because it's so much fun ^^

So this time, it is the great theme "Suicide Mission" from the excellent game Mass Effect 2 that I covered. Not a simple one, but very funny to play!  xD
I want to share it with you people, and maybe get some advices in order to help me improve myself.

Here is the link: http://youtu.be/SAJKf0mgAgc

I hope you'll like it. Thank you very much, and enjoy!

Damn :o. That. Is. Impressive :holy:. The Mass Effect 2 vids are nice to see and I like how you wear the N7 shirt and have a N7 screensaver. One thing I noticed is your guitar is a little of between 1:22 and 1:30. Also the electric guitar sounds is a little too loud, which makes is hard to hear the other instruments. 

Are you also going to do a cover for Mass Effect 3 The Fleets Arrive?

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

All of you, thank you very much! That means a lot, I really apreciate  :D

Dragon-Archon, thank you as well for noticing what I can improve for the next time  :)

Mass Effect's games are my favorite games, so I will surely do more Mass Effect cover in the future, but I don't know which one yet^^ Thanks for being interested anyway!