Next/Now Gen Dragon Ball (Z) game: Dragon Ball Xenoverse! Are yo hyped?!

Jak

Worst server uptime I have EVER seen in a launch title...

Did you miss 90% of the games last year? 

Sure its bad, but there have been much worse. And its not like you cant play online, you just cant go into the massive hub world with other players.

• Like 1

Did you miss 90% of the games last year? 

Sure its bad, but there have been much worse. And its not like you cant play online, you just cant go into the massive hub world with other players.

No, I played BF4, and GTA:O. I was at least able to use 95% of the online functionality before the end of the first week.

I can't join VS. nor do any of my PQ's stats save to the server. I can't recruit or set up a team...

The only thing I've been able to do is join 1 other player in a PQ. If I join 2, it just kicks me to the title screen.

No, I played BF4, and GTA:O. I was at least able to use 95% of the online functionality before the end of the first week.

I can't join VS. nor do any of my PQ's stats save to the server. I can't recruit or set up a team...

The only thing I've been able to do is join 1 other player in a PQ. If I join 2, it just kicks me to the title screen.

Oh, if thats the case then I feel for ya. I haven't had any of those problems (except team recruitment). Thats really weird, I do hope they fix it soon though.