Craziest thing eva

Totalcross3000

I've had someone knock me off my horse (random encounter), but when they went onto the horse they were sitting in the air a little to the left and far behind the horse. Of course I shot them.

I remember I tied a girl and put her on the train trails. The horse would walk onto the track between me and the girl, so I tried to get the horse away, can't remember if I had to ride it or just walked some meters away and whistled, but I didn't go far away, like 3 meters away from the girl, and boom she was gone. That happened twice. -_-'

I remember this one time, I was browsing the content of one of the merchants, and all of a sudden I get a message that the merchant has been killed and it will take some days for them respawn. This was while I was still browsing the merchant's items... :S When I exited, the merchant just casually walked away and I couldn't browse his items anymore. lol

There is this one random encounter I think is a lot of fun, and has killed me before. There are two guys handling explosives, and then one of them walks a bit away from it and is about to smoke. He asks the other guy if he has a light or something... BOOOM! They explode out of nowhere!

When I was going for the wanted trophies, I would stay on top of a building in Blackwater, and just shoot everyone who came up to me. This of course ended with a pile of bodies in one place and tons of hats covering the ground in almost the same place.

Edited by MMDE
  • Like 2

Continuous spawning cougars. I found a spot while following the railroad from MacFarlane's ranch to Tumbleweed just outside the tunnel.  They just repeatedly spawned out of these two bushes. I got a little too brazen and tried to claim the rewards but I was tossed a couple feet by one while my horse got mauled by the other.

Continuous spawning cougars. I found a spot while following the railroad from MacFarlane's ranch to Tumbleweed just outside the tunnel.  They just repeatedly spawned out of these two bushes. I got a little too brazen and tried to claim the rewards but I was tossed a couple feet by one while my horse got mauled by the other.

I've found the same only with wolves in mexico

Just today I tried to play poker but it won't let me play. So I push a guy whille he was sitting all of a sudden, John was up in the air and goes down and dies. That wws so crazy that I should of recorded it.

I've had something like this happen as well, where I just fly far up into the air and then drop down and die.

This is how enemies spawn in this game. They have certain locations they come from at certain times of the day. I remember when I was hunting for one of the specific animals for the hunter challenges, there was this one animal that spawn at a certain location in Armadillo every day at around like 6 o' clock or something until 7 o' clock or something. You'd see like 3 of them come out from the exact same location walking the exact same direction, every day.

• 4 weeks later...

I had the strangest thing happen the other day.

I found a bright pearl white horse and thought I had to have it. Got off my current horse and broke it, took it back to Irish's shack to hitch it there. Called the other one over by accident, he stood on the pier nearby looking down and all depressed, after about one minute as I was about to leave, he casually walked off the edge of the pier and died. I've never been so close to thinking an AI had a soul.

Edit: Another thing today, I got pestilence (the 'near immortal' horse of the apocalypse) in the undead nightmare campaign just as I was coming out of Blackwater at the start, by the time I had cleared out Thieves' Landing about 5 minutes later he had already committed suicide  :lol:

Edited by Light-and-magic