Let me know what yall think of this video

VANOKESTER

my lil brother made a 3min youtube video off of some of my old ps4 saved clips and i wanted to see what you think of it and if you can please comment on the video letting him know what you think of it and please be nice hes only 12 and he wants to keep making them.

im also new to the forums so sorry if i do something wrong thanks

Tell him to keep up. The music was great with the video in my opinion and if he continues he will certainly learn new stuff like effect and . . . stuff ^_^ I haven't done any videos so i know nothing for this ^_^ Well he certainly drives better than me! :D

• Like 1

It is not quite my type of video, so I will say I did not find it particularly interesting. I also do not quite care for this type of music, it is okay to hear, but not something I am fond of listening to. Used here as background effect it can work in some way, I suppose. 

The first thing I noticed was how well the gameplay had matched up with the song lyrics in the chorus. It makes the "Red Van" team out to be utterly indestructible villains who, no matter how hard you may try, you will fall if they ever happen to target you. I think he could transition this into quite an interesting story, rather than simply gameplay footage with music in the background. It would be interesting to see where he goes with it.