Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2 - Oil Desert Zone trailer and in-game screens

this looks pretty cool. i still havent played the first one. i hope that they will eventually make a bundle with all the episodes (once theyre all out, obviously) that will cost around 15$. then ill get it. but paying 10$ for one part of the game... naah

Looks like a cross between Oil Ocean and Sandopolis. I may get this, but if they haven't fixed the flawed physics from Ep1 then it'll be a 'no sale' from me.

Also, I didn't quite understand the last part of the trailer... Sonic 4 Metal? Is that a new version of Ep1 where you play as Metal Sonic? That's what it looks like in the last 2 screenshots. Is it a separate game or DLC perhaps, or maybe even a sub game WITHIN Ep2... I guess we'll see...

Also, I didn't quite understand the last part of the trailer... Sonic 4 Metal? Is that a new version of Ep1 where you play as Metal Sonic? That's what it looks like in the last 2 screenshots. Is it a separate game or DLC perhaps, or maybe even a sub game WITHIN Ep2... I guess we'll see...

If you already own Episode 1 and download Episode 2, then you unlock Metal Sonic as a playable character in Episode 1 with exclusive content. You get different/remixed levels which explain how the story connects between the 2 episodes and Sonic CD. Quite a clever way of adding some re-playability to Episode 1 in my opinion.

Day one buy for sure. I've always been a huge fan of classic Sonic games (still have them all on my Genesis, 32X and Sega CD) and Episode 1 was a huge breath of fresh air in the Sonic franchise, along with Sonic Generations. I'm really looking forward to this title as it looks like they've fixed all or most of the flaws from Episode 1.

Parker