Why doesn't the last game played match with the last unlocked trophy?

Look at this: https://psnprofiles.com/black_ovelha_us

Last trophy -> AC: Unity

Last game played (image profile) -> Rayman Legends.

Sometimes when you play 2 or more games ad sync the trophies at the same, they get mixed up here on PSNP. That's why according to your last game played the banner is set to Rayman Legends.

• Like 1

Sometimes when you play 2 or more games ad sync the trophies at the same, they get mixed up here on PSNP. That's why according to your last game played the banner is set to Rayman Legends.

It's also an issue on PSN (on PS3, at least). Usually when you look at your trophies, it will automatically put you at the last game you played. However, if you get 2 trophies in 2 different games, it usually puts you at the wrong game.

As such, I don't think there's anything PSNP can do about this unfortunately.

It's also an issue on PSN (on PS3, at least). Usually when you look at your trophies, it will automatically put you at the last game you played. However, if you get 2 trophies in 2 different games, it usually puts you at the wrong game.

It looks like PSN decides to update the newest ones first instead of doing it in chronological order. I always update my trophies after each game I play so I've never ran into this problem.

• Like 1

It looks like PSN decides to update the newest ones first instead of doing it in chronological order. I always update my trophies after each game I play so I've never ran into this problem.

Oh ok, I usually sync my trophies once in a while. 

This. I've occasionally played two or three games in a night, earning a trophy in each. Then when I sync the time stamps are right, but they're listed in my profile backwards. Maybe it's a first in last out programming thing.
  • Like 1