I REALLY need help with Unnatural Selection trophy and Monster Hunter rank locations.

For Unnatural Selection I am really annoyed that I don't know what animal I didn't killed before. Even I checked tge list of animals that I need to kill I already killed them before even some taht aren't in the list like the horses and a duck I think but hate loooking at it where it looks ugly.

Can't really find a boar anywhere in monster hunter rank 4. Anyome know where are the boars at?

I think boars are in the swampy area, Thieves Landing? I know that's not much but it's been so long since I played. If you know the area I'm on about have a look.

Yeah i think i remember them near thieves landing too, where that shack is (think there was a stranger mission there too)

• Like 1

Look in the swamp area west of Thieves Landing. You might also have some luck around the Greenhollow area in the southwest part of Hennigan's Stead near the river. Or around Broken Tree in Great Plains.

Also, go here for the list of what you need to kill. If you go to Stats on the pause menu, then Misc., it will list everything you've killed. Bounce that off the list on the wiki page and you should figure it out. I'm willing to bet it's either the bald eagle or duck.

Edited by damon8r351

I've passed rank 5 today. Rank 8 is really annoying. Used to see lot's of bears in tall tress bur now I don't see them at all which is getting my nerves on how dumb bears are in this game that prevents me to knife one down.

Edit: NVM finally managed to kife a bear thankfully.

Edited by Superstarmaste1r

Check your stats. It'll list all of your animal kills so just compare that list against the list of animals you need to kill for the trophy. You've likely killed one and died before saving which negates that kill. That's what happened to me which invalidated my one bighorn kill. I went back, killed another and the trophy immediately popped.