Fighting games with 1 Frame links

Tomoko Kuroki

Can anyone list me fighting games with or without 1 frame links. Because these are simply not possible for me, I can memorize a command list and combo's within an hour easily, but don't ask me to do 1 frames. ( M.Bison..cough cough )

So are there any fighting games without them ? Examples are

Dead or alive, Tekken ( maybe some characters do but I haven't noticed ) Soul calibur ( I played 1-3 havent played the 4 and 5 )

I'm assuming games like Injustice, mortal kombat, arcana heart and blazblue are all like streetfighter comboing ?

I'm kinda curious about this because I'm interested in trying a new fighter after I get fedup of my multi fail attemtps on doa5's survival.

Injustice. Not only does it lack that all too famous 1-framers like sf4 and kof13, but it's also a really good game. Also, no combo challenges for plat.

Maybe no combos, but one hell of a grind to the level 100 trophy and also has missions replacing combo challenges.

Which some can be quite challenging or just annoying.

But yes this is defaintly a decent game, plus it was free not long ago if you picked it up off PS+ Tomoko

As others have stated before, Injustice and NRS fighting games in general are pretty easy to learn. Combo's also require little to no timing so no need to worry about 1 frame links. Although I would like to add that USF4 is a much better game. You just need to practice it more.

• Like 1

Can anyone list me fighting games with or without 1 frame links. Because these are simply not possible for me, I can memorize a command list and combo's within an hour easily, but don't ask me to do 1 frames. ( M.Bison..cough cough )

So are there any fighting games without them ? Examples are

Dead or alive, Tekken ( maybe some characters do but I haven't noticed ) Soul calibur ( I played 1-3 havent played the 4 and 5 )

I'm assuming games like Injustice, mortal kombat, arcana heart and blazblue are all like streetfighter comboing ?

I'm kinda curious about this because I'm interested in trying a new fighter after I get fedup of my multi fail attemtps on doa5's survival.

Some people used special fighting like turbo controllers, fighting stick or fighting controller. They pretty cheap now. If you don't want to do 1 frame link games, I would stay from King of Fighters, Blazbue, Persona Arena and BattleFantasia. Injustice, MK are better as they allowing slower timing in the game, you just need a boosting partner for the online part. 

The games I games I recommend to you are Tekken 6, Tekken 7 (when it comes out), TTag Tournament 1 and 2, MK X (When it comes out) and Skullgirls (I hear you can try it first). 

Edited by ZeroXOF

Sorry about my stupidity but what is 1 frame links?

Basically it's connecting (Linking) 2 moves together in just 1 frame (1/60th of a second). A lot of combos will not connect and/or the move won't even come out if it's not done perfectly. Some characters even have multiple 1 FL's in their combos making them virtually impossible to use for casual fighting game players. 

• Like 2

Wow thanks alot everyone, great suggestions, I thought injustice had those 1 frames just because of the trophy rarity lol

Surely that one move in Dead or Alive 5 with Akira counts.  By extension though that would mean Virtua Fight 5 Showdown has them.

I knew someone was gonna bring that up xD

And you know how I passed that trial ? I put my controller on the side of my lap and spammed Guard + kick for 5 mins until it worked.. lol

Blazblue looked really cool but if those 1frames are in the game I just can't pull them off, don't know about arcana heart.

I may try injustice and MK X as those were the most suggested.